United_PW4_Roleplay Suggestions, Complaints and Unban Requests

Users who are viewing this thread

Your in-game name at the time:
Archer_Carmelo_Lorraine
Who banned you?
I don't know.All happened in seconds.
When were you banned?
Why were you banned?
Well,When I logged in the game,There was a lot's of House lannisters in Lorraine's Castle.After that scene my game crashed because of lots of people.And I tried second time to enter server,my game crashed again.When I tried to enter the third time,I saw "You are banned from this server".I don't know why this happened,maybe admin thinks it was a combat quit,but it is not.
Why should you be unbanned?
Beacuse I didn't do nothing forbidden.Please unban me I miss my friends on that server,thank you.

Captain_Carmelo said:
Archer_Carmelo_Lorraine
Who banned you?
When were you banned?
Why were you banned?
Well,When I logged in the game,There was a lot's of House lannisters in Lorraine's Castle.After that scene my game crashed because of lots of people.And I tried second time to enter server,my game crashed again.When I tried to enter the third time,I saw "You are banned from this server".I don't know why this happened,maybe admin thinks it was a combat quit,but it is not.
Beacuse I didn't do nothing forbidden.Please unban me I miss my friends on that server,thank you.

Lol.

Captain_Carmelo said:
Archer_Carmelo_Lorraine
Who banned you?
When were you banned?
Why were you banned?

Well, that's embarassing.
This thread should have been locked long ago.

Splintert said:
Look on and read closely ye young folk, this is your server's origins.

The feelings...

More or less disappointment that trends started during the time of this server are still happening today. Refunds, admin applications, formal unban requests, structured admin hierarchy, 'events', and Napoleonic Wars player infestation to name a few. Still, the pages of posts spent arguing about roleplay and its place in PW are solely missed in comparison to the **** flinging that goes on today. People used to argue with a purpose.

Froi said:
Scorpia said:
ZeroFigher, center that signature. It looks ugly when you shove it to the left.

Also, how did this guy even find this thread to post a ban appeal in...
Probably google search. Or used the search function for "unban" and this thread popped up.

www.pw-phoenix.com is where you wanna go to get unbanned. His clan plays on that server, so I'm just presuming that is the server.

Back
Top Bottom