United_PW4_Roleplay Suggestions, Complaints and Unban Requests

Users who are viewing this thread

Metalfist said:
You admins are about as useful as puppets too. Not banning/kicking the right people, but kick/banning the wrong. I saw an admin who kicked someone, "for the lolz" a few months back. If you guys could look into this in a little more depth i'd be grateful. Trolling admins are bloody annoying.

Yup. We volunteer and dedicate our spare time not to help people, but to troll them, and to not answer the tens of complaints we get in on rush hours. You have gotten it all right :lol:. *clap clap*

Metalfist said:
You admins are about as useful as puppets too. Not banning/kicking the right people, but kick/banning the wrong. I saw an admin who kicked someone, "for the lolz" a few months back. If you guys could look into this in a little more depth i'd be grateful. Trolling admins are bloody annoying.

I'm not an admin if you're directing that at me...

Nevertheless I can think of a few admins like that.

Der Einzige said:
Metalfist said:

no im not Der Einzige don't worry. And at least you share my opinions, apart from less radically.

Elduar_Rhinestone said:
Metalfist said:

Yup. We volunteer and dedicate our spare time not to help people, but to troll them, and to not answer the tens of complaints we get in on rush hours. You have gotten it all right :lol:. *clap clap*
You may be laughing but it is true. You may not realize it but its true. You cannot do sarcasm and that's very apparent.

Metalfist said:

We have almost an entirely new admin team from what was a few months back, or even from a couple weeks back. As I said earlier. Giving specifics, names, timing would be much appreciated. Blanket statements, and collectively referring to all admins a whole will get you no where.

Metalfist said:
Der Einzige said:
Metalfist said:

no im not Der Einzige don't worry. And at least you share my opinions, apart from less radically.
So do I, but its not like we can fix a single **** since we have no say in who becomes an admin. So I'd rather keep my mouth shut.

Der Einzige said:
I think his point is that the community needs to toughen up.

2 new pages in a row I suppose I'm lucky
He answers almost every issue sarcastically. Leads me to believe it is that time of the month for Splinty.

I've never been around Splint outside of his "Skhar's Bow Regiment" (and various other shenanigans that he has done) so I wouldn't know how he is when he admins.

TARDIS said:
Your in-game name at the time: The_Sir
Name(s) of the administrator(s) you are accusing: Splintert
What you are accusing the administrator(s) of: He is inept when handling complaints. He gives very inappropriate responses and tries to aggravate players rather than help them. 20 minutes later, after refusing to handle the situation with the randomer and my lost gold bar, he told me to suck it up. I had to ask for another administrator, for which they more than happy to handle.
Time of the incident and your time zone:12:00 p.m PST.
Proof: Logs should be sufficient, couldn't get a screen of our chat.

Splintert's new take on admining is essentially trolling and does not help the community at all.

By handle you mean give free money for nothing.

You're the one who was in a faction, had a gold bar, got TKed, the guy who TKed you did not take your gold bar, he was kicked from the faction, and you failed to go back in the 8 minutes you had to go pick it up, yes?

Metalfist said:
Metalfist,
  Hello I'm with the United administration team and I am interested in your case of "admins trolling" and would want to hear more of your case. Please take this time to contact me via PM(forums), Steam: FussyBadge, or come into the United TeamSpeak: il2.leetts.com:998 , and chat with me. I personally will consider your side of the story.

He did, but he probably couldnt play without his mojo, or else he wouldnt have accepted the offer to come back.

Splintert said:
TARDIS said:
What you are accusing the administrator(s) of: He is inept when handling complaints. He gives very inappropriate responses and tries to aggravate players rather than help them. 20 minutes later, after refusing to handle the situation with the randomer and my lost gold bar, he told me to suck it up. I had to ask for another administrator, for which they more than happy to handle.

Splintert's new take on admining is essentially trolling and does not help the community at all.

You're the one who was in a faction, had a gold bar, got TKed, the guy who TKed you did not take your gold bar, he was kicked from the faction, and you failed to go back in the 8 minutes you had to go pick it up, yes?
If a gold bar is in your pocket when you die- it disappears. I went exactly to the place I died and found nothing.

TARDIS said:
If a gold bar is in your pocket when you die- it disappears. I went exactly to the place I died and found nothing.
When you die, all the items that you had should be on the floor. I never really tried it with gold, but I'm assuming that it's of the same nature as all the other items.

Splintert said:
TARDIS said:

He is being dealt with. By all I have seen, Splintert is not fit for being an admin. Thank you for reporting, this will be sent to his superiors.

Anyone is fit to be an admin Suspicious, just set chains on someone and put a hat on them enscripted with big purple text saying "ADMIN!"

But to be honest, the way Splint's been acting lately is just like it's that time of the month

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
He is more than fit to be an admin.

Not true, it probably got stolen. All of your inventory is dropped upon death.

You have no idea what you are talking about if you tell us he is more than fit.

Back
Top Bottom