United_PW4_HCRP Server Thread*74/250 SUNDAY 4/01*

Users who are viewing this thread

In-Game Name(s):    Ranger_Will
How long have you been roleplaying:    A few months
What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community:    Another player to enhance your server
Character Bio: (This may include a story of your character or a simple short description)    Will grew up with no parents and really had no future until he was mysteriously recruited as an enigmatic ranger. He spent years training from his teen years and finally became a ranger when he was an adult. He is now looking to head out to use his skills for good and justice.
Sample of your roleplay:        I start out as a simple miner and rise through the ranks of a serf to a soldier and maybe after a long duration of loyalty, commander and maybe some day, a ruler.
Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers:    No
Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills:        I can't remember any players from past log-ins.

In-Game Name(s): Marry the Maid
How long have you been roleplaying: About a year
What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: a good roleplayer (myself)
Character Bio: http://www.warband-rp.com/forums/index.php?topic=4439.0
Sample of your roleplay: Marry woke up at the early hours in the morning. After seeing her mistress sleeping soundly she quietly went downstairs to make breakfast. She lit the fireplace and put a water pot to let it heat. Then she sliced some bread and prepared other ingredients. Not long after that the water started to boil, then she poured some into two cups and added tea and let it brew while she indulged with knitting a scarf for her lady. About five minutes later she went upstairs to her lady's room and knocked the door gently.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

*door opens, Marry pokes her head in*

"Breakfast's ready, ma'am."

*Lady rubs her eyes and says with a morning voice "I'll be right down, dear"*

*Marry nods and leaves the room*

Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers: No
Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: Yes, Caroline of Highstone for one

Jansay said:
In-Game Name(s): Marry the Maid

Accepted, bio is legit, I logged in and checked.

SergeantFriend said:
In-Game Name(s):Gustavo,Aradilon

Please, even though you are accepted add a proper roleplay sample like everyone else.

*Silently rages at Dom the benevolent*  :razz:

Is it just me... or did this server not change at all?

I mean before, it was for NA players and the rather hardcore RPers

And now it is as well, since it has better ping and the requirements for the password
really aren't that demanding

Somewhat amusing

I think there's a great deal of difference than the normal servers and I appreciate the fact that people are willing to get on and make a good effort at Roleplay.

Serann said:
Somewhat amusing

Sorry that we aren't as elitist and exclusionary as you would like. Nevertheless, we have received nearly unanimous feedback that the server has a proper environment and that issues or randoming rarely happen. Definately a much different environment. To add to that we are starting awesome programs such as map progression. Once again I'm terribly sorry we aren't to your standards :sad:.

Deserath said:
I think there's a great deal of difference than the normal servers and I appreciate the fact that people are willing to get on and make a good effort at Roleplay.

Indeed this seems to be the largely vast opinion which I spoke about.

Domhnall mac Raghnaill said:
Sorry that we aren't as elitist and exclusionary as you would like. Nevertheless, we have received nearly unanimous feedback that the server has a proper environment and that issues or randoming rarely happen. Definately a much different environment. To add to that we are starting awesome programs such as map progression. Once again I'm terribly sorry we aren't to your standards :sad:.

As you should be!

Joking aside, the reason I don't see a difference is because NA was a good server

New Idea! Make another server called EXHCRP extremely Hard core role play and only give the password to serann, him alone not even give any admins get the password.

(TWD)Tom said:
New Idea! Make another server called EXHCRP extremely Hard core role play and only give the password to serann, him alone not even give any admins get the password.

why you trolling our people?

(TWD)Tom said:

RP quality would certainly reach unknown heights

*Trollface*

Though I guess if everyone says it's better than NA, I guess it is

But the reason I say it isn't better, is not because HCRP is bad, but because
NA was just that good as RP server. The community I knew back then simply
made up for the rules and lack of morons we have now.

We lost the best and the worst, is what I'm saying. And while getting rid of
the worst was all your part (Even though I didn't see much bad back then)
You couldn't really do anything to keep them (the people I liked to RP with)
from leaving to Warband RP.

Back
Top Bottom