United Kingdom 8-12 Russia (Stage 2, Group D) Deadline 30/04/2011

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Best answers
Group Stage 2, Group D
United Kingdom vs Russia

Map 1: Nord Town - Sarranids vs Vaegirs
Map 2: Port Assault - Vaegirs vs Vaegirs

The deadline for this match is 30/04/2011.

You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the match should also be posted in this thread, preferably accompanied by screenshots, if possible.

Best answers
Because I have mad skills? or maybe because running a tournament by yourself is a lot of strain and mistakes are bound to arise! :cry:

BlackTide

Duke
WB
Best answers
captain lust said:
Because I have mad skills? or maybe because running a tournament by yourself is a lot of strain and mistakes are bound to arise! :cry:
Yes, I have been feeling that strain quite a lot. I'm glad someone thought to bring it up  :lol:

Swordmaster

Count
WB
Best answers
captain lust said:
Just say it, you wanted so badly an Italy vs Russia match now eh?

Best answers
Can a rep from Russia please contact me on steam (captain_of_lust) we would like to sort the server situation, in advance of the start of the match.

NeuD.ef

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWB
Best answers
only for russian speaking ppl ^)
Поздравляю сборную России и надеюсь, что в финале будут столько "свои" (Ру и УКР)

BlackTide

Duke
WB
Best answers
NeuD.ef said:
only for russian speaking ppl ^)
Поздравляю сборную России и надеюсь, что в финале будут столько "свои" (Ру и УКР)
Congratulations to Russia's national team and I hope that in the final will be only "their" lolwut
If only I didn't crash I'd have won like ever round after I crash cause I'm that good.

Best answers
Good game, thanks Russia. Best of luck against Turkey.

Score was UK 8-12 Russia. The last screen was before the end of the round but you have my word, we lost it :razz:.