Resolved Unique Group Loads on the Other End of the Map

Users who are viewing this thread

MaggotBrain

Recruit
Summary:

I have moved some soldiers into a custom groups in order to level them up faster. Basically I put anyone who is not max level and is on foot (either infantry or archers) into the "heavy infantry" category (#6) and any not max level horsemen (archers or regular) go into the "light cavalry" category (#7). I also put my companions into the "light cavalry" category because I've given them all horses. After doing this, at least twice when I attacked a bandit camp and once just out in the field, my custom category troops would spawn at the opposite end of the map. I am clearer on what happens with the bandit camp because it has happened more than once. I spawn in and my normal infantry troops are behind me but my companions (who are in custom group 7, light cavalry) are about 100m away. I can still command them like normal, telling them to charge or follow me, etc. I've had this happen with the mountain bandits map and the forest bandits map.

How to Reproduce:

Place at least your companions, but maybe other troops, into a custom group (but possibly only group 7, I haven't tested the others). Then load a field battle or bandit hideout. I should mention that I wasn't doing a bandit hideout quest any of the times I cleared the hideouts. I only ever attacked hideouts that had at most two groups of bandits in them.

Version:

1.2.0 Beta

Mods installed:

None

Computer Specs:

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ @ 2.60GHz

RAM: 16GB

Motherboard: G751JT

Storage: HDD

Please let me know if you have any other questions or if I can help with anything else.

Thanks!

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom