[Union] 4th Regiment, US Infantry "The Applebuckers" -Recruiting-

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
missingsoda.gif

Can't hold all the poni

I was recently banned for stating some historically accurate facts about the real fourth  vermont infantry brigade. An administrator by the name of "pinkamena" proceeded to tell me to "learn some respect" and banned me in the middle of a melee fight. I was not aware that protecting the hurt feelings of men who have been dead for a century was a mission goal for this server, or that it was against the rules. I was having a pleasant conversation with a captain before this rude, blustering man interupted our chat.

Cantuariorum said:
I was recently banned for stating some historically accurate facts about the real fourth  vermont infantry brigade. An administrator by the name of "pinkamena" proceeded to tell me to "learn some respect" and banned me in the middle of a melee fight. I was not aware that protecting the hurt feelings of men who have been dead for a century was a mission goal for this server, or that it was against the rules. I was having a pleasant conversation with a captain before this rude, blustering man interupted our chat.

It was a Temp ban bro, I told you to take a break since you were generally being annoying and ruining the mood. Take your lumps like a man now.

Plus, as I recall it was you claiming Vermont didn't "go all in" and went along those lines. Take yer lumps and move on.

Cantuariorum said:
Yeah, that conversation, didn't start pleasant, hinting why the Colonel got on.
I was in TS with my Colonel the whole time.

Onikujo said:
Cantuariorum said:

It was a Temp ban bro, I told you to take a break since you were generally being annoying and ruining the mood. Take your lumps like a man now.

Plus, as I recall it was you claiming Vermont didn't "go all in" and went along those lines. Take yer lumps and move on.
I wasnt aware that avoiding hurting the feelings of vain men was against the server rules. If i had known, i would have refrained from my actions. Please post them somewhere so me and other people can avoid being banned while in the middle of an hour long session without warning.

You seem to fail to recognize it's a privately owned server, and whatever you want to say you were banned for is perfectly acceptable. We reserve the right to issue punishment for w/e we deem reasonable, even if you think it seems arbitrary. Obviously you have a different take on this series of events then me, my Captain, and the rest of my regiment who were on the server. Please carry on.

Sir Audiate said:
I dunno, Pink, being banned for being (I'm presuming) historically correct seems pretty harsh... :shock:
Perhaps you should refrain from sticking your nose into things that you were not even there for. I would always take the word of a Col and a Captain before taking man who has been, “Temp Banned” from a server. I see it as it’s the 4th Servers they have the right to pass judgment on those who play on it. And If I remember correctly this man was not being respectfully at the time. So boo hoo you have to join another server.

I know there was a reason for the temp ban, and I know that 4th Vermont isn't striving to become as historically correct as possible, but the story from both sides is a bit confusing. It just doesn't seem enough for a ban of any kind. But why Cantuariorum found it so important to address it on the forums is beyond me...

Lets put it simple like this. If they think you are ruining the mood on their server, no matter for what reason, they have the right to ban/kick/slay you all they want. Doesn't matter if other people think it is harsh, the other people should just keep to themselves. Its not a matter of sides of the story, its a matter of accepting the decision made by the server owners.

>Captain says some guy on the server thinks Vermont is a ****ty state
>Says Vermont didn't help at all in the Civil War
>Claims they should have sent 100% of their population to fight, not 10%
>Yeah okay.jpg
>Listen to Captain talk about the guy making dumb arguments for like an hour
>I decide to get on, see what's up
>Suddenly he's talking about how Vermont isn't THAT bad
>Starts trying to insult me and claim I'm insulting dead people
>Tell him to drop it, he won't

>Me and Aumas' face when we Temp Ban
15nUz.jpg

Also, if you look in his post history all it is is 2 posts about apps, and then him trying to appeal bans...I don't think this is anything special.

Onikujo said:
>Captain says some guy on the server thinks Vermont is a ****ty state
>Says Vermont didn't help at all in the Civil War
>Claims they should have sent 100% of their population to fight, not 10%
>Starts trying to insult me and claim I'm insulting dead people
>Tell him to drop it, he won't

That's the explanation that I was looking for.  :wink:
Cantuar, why did you even post here when you actually had a reason of being banned?

Posting from my phone.
Just like to add before the arguments, I asked him if he was looking for a regiment, since he had no tags, all I got was him calling the 4th all 'ponyfags'. He just showed no respect to us. I mean, like 6-7 out of 36~ people in our regiment like mlp lol .

By an Italian, as an informal nickname... I think it has more to do with the fact that Aumas' MP name is Fluttershy really

Onikujo said:
By an Italian, as an informal nickname... I think it has more to do with the fact that Aumas' MP name is Fluttershy really
Plus Applebucker isn't an exact mlp reference, it's close though.

Sawnik said:
Plus Applebucker isn't an exact mlp reference, it's close though.

Looks like someone forgot who recommended having a nickname... :roll: (Of course I know, I was there for the creation of that nickname.)

Onikujo said:

Well, you were Pinkamena previously, right? And Brave had Pinkie Pie on and off for a while before he joined 4th Vermont, too.

I'd prefer to not argue much, but you uhh, weren't there for the nickname...it was myself, Aumas, and Pataur...Pinkie Pie was afk at that point...I mean if you like to put yourself in there that's cool I guess.

48cYm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom