Native Completed Uni sucks at dueling!(Lock thread plox tis dead)

Users who are viewing this thread

v43.Golradir: oi
v43.Golradir: hey
v43.Golradir: you
v43.Golradir: guy
v43.Golradir: duels and stuff
v43.Golradir: hy
v43.Golradir: hey
Knight-Tito: Oh
Knight-Tito: You can put i dropped out

wait, so its single elim stage now? even though it looks like over half of week 3 isnt done? and there's only one bracket when it says there should be two?
and why did three people advance from group one and only one from groups 2 and 10 when it says the top 2 in each group should be advancing?

Unicorn said:
wait, so its single elim stage now? even though it looks like over half of week 3 isnt done? and there's only one bracket when it says there should be two?
and why did three people advance from group one and only one from groups 2 and 10 when it says the top 2 in each group should be advancing?

MrNevino1 said:
you get the auto

Finals bracket is up there will be no 2nd bracket after all, and whoever is put into the 1st bracket was also based on how active they were in the tournament

with the inactivity that has happened since the final round deadline has passed. I moved up to single elim and took away 2nd bracket because of the said inactivity. So a group with more active duelists who all went 2-1 so they got an extra guy in. People complained about how I let this go on cuz I was lenient so now I am not lenient

Oodle said:
hey wtf where is noill

noill is online literally every day. he's been training for u i think

also; auto is gonna win the tournament at this rate

also; tell bohemond and stubbs to have their fight already, i have nothing to do

Manry said:
Oodle said:
hey wtf where is noill

noill is online literally every day. he's been training for u i think

also; auto is gonna win the tournament at this rate

also; tell bohemond and stubbs to have their fight already, i have nothing to do

also; in a month change to Spring Bash! #stepinUni

I would like to let the tournament manager, know that I am going to have to drop out of the tourney. I have a few mission trips coming up, and in preparation, I will no longer have time for games. Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to enter after the dead line. But now I have to prepare for some real life stuff.

God Bless

7-6 Pubberly
brkdncng1.gif

Back
Top Bottom