Uneducated, rash theories

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a theory that no matter how funny you are, if a person thinks to themselves that you are not funny (even if they've never met you before, or heard you speak) they will not find you funny.

I find these statements quite uneducated:

America is the best country in the world.

Rap is "da tightest muzik in da hole world dawg".

The world is flat.

Too bad you hear the first two on forums with a majority of American users, such as this one. The third one is actually a belief of an insane group that believe the world is flat, as the idea suggests.

Mage246 said:
Great Britain: We've had a massive stick up our ass since 1066!
The beaker people probably had the same stick up their arse (note the correct spelling you ****ing colonial) too. Anyone who invented a receptacle dedicated to holding alcohol should have had more friends than they knew what to do with, not be turfed out of mainland Europe and forced to live next to the Irish.

Anarion said:
The main point of the theory is that the majority of pilots being male and many females being interested in cave exploration is caused by some primal urge or predisposition, for which I have no proof.
I'd have thought the guys would be more into the whole 'cave exploration' thing, to be honest.

*Nudge* *nudge*

Leprechaun said:
Anarion said:
The main point of the theory is that the majority of pilots being male and many females being interested in cave exploration is caused by some primal urge or predisposition, for which I have no proof.
I'd have thought the guys would be more into the whole 'cave exploration' thing, to be honest.

*Nudge* *nudge*

Sexual Innuendo.

Back
Top Bottom