-Underrail- Fallout 1-2 meet Metro

Users who are viewing this thread

Radalan said:
Pretty good game once you get into it.

JzMVvzh.jpg

No RUN button in the game.  :mad:
That's pretty much fifteen minutes into the game or so IIRC. Good job :lol:

You know that quest you have to do for Myles at Rail Crossing to disable those certain robots?
Where's that warehouse? The notes state that it's "South west from Rail Crossing" but there's no such place south of Rail Crossing  and there are no paths to west from there either.
I ventured to Core City from Rail Crossing trying to look for that warehouse.  :mad:

Edit: It seems the mystery will remain unsolved.  :roll:

EsjRJ.jpg
Lol, can't believe that worked.

Radalan, there's a map floating around somewhere on the internet. NPCs tend to play fast and loose with compass directions from what I've seen so far.

Edit: I think I found the place you're talking about.  Had a weird power module or battery or something in it (ive not got that quest yet so not sure). You have to go East from rail crossing then south then west.

The expansion came out a few days ago.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/694330/Underrail_Expedition/

- A brand-new story line that becomes available during the mid-game, which you can play your own way as no decision or hostile action will lock you out of completing it
    - Nearly 200 new areas to explore of various types – shores and islands of the Black Sea, mysterious underground facilities, pirate strongholds, and more
    - Many new wild creatures and a couple of new crazy robots to combat
    - 15 different jet skis, ranging from the puny "junk jet" up to the dreaded "Devastator", that you can use to get around the Black sea and outmaneuver or obliterate your naval foes; upgrade your ride by purchasing more powerful vehicle parts
    - Three new distinct weapon types - shotguns, swords and spears allowing for a number of new play styles
    - Many new items, some obtained through crafting and some found in the world
    - New psionic skill, Temporal Manipulation, that focuses on delayed damage and utility
    - Specialization points that are obtained on each level past level 15 that allow you to further improve your feats
    - Leveling past level 25 and up to level 30 with a special pool of feats to choose from
    - Over 30 new regular feats

Now that there is a built in "speedhack" the game feels way better and has easily become one of my favourite RPGs of all time. I'm currently trying a shotgun build on dominating difficulty and it's a lot of fun, though I've had to remake my build 6 times already  :party:

http://underrail.info.tm/build/?FAYHAwoMAwRuKAAAAAA4ZERMPF8AAABfAAAAAFkATjEowrAwwpYWY8KXwphLJh_io7EB4rewBN-_
^ Current iteration of the build.

Combat speed can be increased by up to 1000% and regular game speed by 2-3x (it doesn't say exactly). Basically it's nowhere near as slow as it used to be.

Oh and they added a map system a couple of years back.

Back
Top Bottom