-Underrail- Fallout 1-2 meet Metro

Users who are viewing this thread

In this game, sentry robots (wheeled robots with tasers and flashbangs and a gun) cannot open doors. I can trap them in rooms without killing them (since an unarmed character can't hope to punch through robots without a powerglove). Spiked boots gives you a free unarmed attack with every attack you do. Steel boots lets you kick crotches harder. Awesome.

He can have it, I might enjoy it, but I don't feel strongly either way.

Skirmishing fist fighter is pretty awesome. Running one at the moment.

If you require magic skirmishing fist fighter, there a skill 35 physical magic buff that lets you fist people from a distance at the cost of 5 psi per fisting.

I just realized fist weapons (spiked gloves etc) don't work with spiked/bladed boots bonuses. You have to be completely unarmed to benefit from boots (Which gives the message of armor doing damage).

My mind is blown. This game certain doesn't have the most diverse crafting system (but close), but it certainly has the most meaningful crafting system I have seen in years.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 182 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Release is the 18th.
I know I'll hate to go through all the start stuff again but I guess that's price you pay for playing Early Access.

Wellenbrecher said:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 182 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Release is the 18th.
I know I'll hate to go through all the start stuff again but I guess that's price you pay for playing Early Access.
Wellen the German Tröll doesn't even need to post a necromancer .jpg as his avatar already lowkey does it.

Anyway, YUUUUSSSS

Densetsu said:
Wow, it really does play like Fallout 2. I'm going to buy it!
gLwWr.gif

I remembered that I bought this on Desura back when it was in Alpha, and I really digged it then. But I haven't used Desura in so long, I went there today to see if the game has been updated , only to find out that Desura has basically gone tits up and is essentially bankrupt. Hopefully the dev got the money owed, but I'm glad that I could get a Steam key for it.

Back
Top Bottom