Unban request

• Thread starter LW_General_Dabrowski
  • Start date

Users who are viewing this thread

LW_General_Dabrowski

•Name under which you were banned: LW_General_Dabrowski

•Server(s) you are banned from: MM_Official

•What was happening when you got banned: I think that a TK a guys after the end of a round, but i'm not sure, cause it's been i long time that i have not trying to connect on the MM_Official and i was suprise enough of the bannishment. 

•Time and date: Don't know, it when i come to play yesterday i see that i was ban. These last days i mostly go on the US server cause they have more people online when i'm online.

•User Identification Number (If you can): No, i can't, i don't know my I.D. number.

I'm sorry if a have Team killed someone and see you soon on the battlefield.

are you this guy by any change?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,203134.msg4898551.html#msg4898551

Name under which you were banned: LCR_Dollard
    Server(s) you are banned from: MM_Official_Battle
    What was happening when you got banned: I kill two friend of my clan because of some bickering on our Teamspeak, and i think they cleary forgive me. Someone decide to ban me for a TK that he was not the target and he was not inform of the situation around those kills.
    Time and date: 15/11/11 ~8pm EST
    If you can, your user ID number: I can't, but i'm sure you can cause you was able to ban me.

I will ask my friends to support my unban request.

Yes it's me, and i don't see the problem with the fact that some borned people ask for bannishement when they are frustrated by an unvolontary team kill. And the only way i see it can be vonlontary it's at the end of a round. It seem to be a kind of tradition on the US server, seeing many people doing it. We are not all perfect saint from holy of the holy with some white immaculate jacket blessed by God Himself and angels watching you to not hurt yourself.

Original ban request thread:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,202888.msg4890665.html#msg4890665

Him and his clanmates have been up to their old tricks, evidently. Also I'm quite convinced he knows exactly why he is banned, and if he is indeed surprised at it, he's got more problems than I thought.

This is a game server, not a free for all. We ask a few simple things to try and make it more fun for all and easier for us to run. Not teamkilling is one of them. My records show you were warned about this before, so month ban.

3 month, well, i'm not the one who start megaupload you know. It seem i gonna take it anyway. I gonna wait 3 month on the US server...

Back
Top Bottom