Unban request MM_Official_Battle

Users who are viewing this thread

kennyrogers

Recruit
Hi there,

I am asking to be unbanned from the MM_Official_Battle server. It was my brother actually who got banned from the server from tk'ing constantly on his account, i've told him not to teamkill anymore and he has agreed. Because i think it is an I.P. ban it has banned me aswell and it is affecting my gameplay. I know that i have no way of proving this but i am genuinely saying that me myself, i have done nothing wrong. I would appreciated it greatly.

My in-game name is RapidR3load, if you need anything more please ask,

Thank you.

I saw this player in the Server earlier that day, he was playing like anyother decent respectfull player, i wouldn't suspect him to go on a teamkilling streak. I added him due to the fact he was a potential recruit within the 5th KGL and he also seemed like a nice and geniune guy, we chatted for a while on steam and then all of a sudden he went quiet, it was not 5 minute's later i recived a message saying "This is his brother, he wanted me to tell you, he has gone to his dads" he then went quiet and about 1 hour later he said "back" and once again we chatted. He then went back onto Warband and to his and mine suprise he was banned, he then said about how is Brother always seems to do these things. I wouldn't have gone to this effort in writing this if i didn't think this guy was innocent. I have adviced him to put a password on it or something, or merely sign out of steam when ever he leaves his computer.

Thanks,
Sheppard.

Why do people always insist on posting even though the Sticky is very simple and straight forward. If you are not directly involved then don't post in a topic. <--- to someone who has removed their post after I told them to do it, but going to leave it anyway.
Praetorian who deals with bans checks these threads every few days, so it doesn't get answered immediately unless there are trollish people present, as you have seen. Give it a couple of days, if nothing happens, just type "bump" in this topic, so if Praetorian missed it, then it will show up saying that a new post has been made and all that.
Sheppard, only posts made by admins on a person's personality are checked, for all we know, you are just a trollish friend of his, not saying you are, but if you look in other unban requests, then you will see the number of random people saying that they support the unban request, when no-one really knows who they are. Just gets to the point where it isn't taken note of if you aren't an admin, and even then it can be a push if you are.

A very valid point Wardr1, i could be anyone or just a trolly friend but i can assue you i am not, but as i said a valid point indeed, i shall leave it up to the admins.

Afraid its not on the list either.

Perhaps one of you idiots who keep spamming these threads with inane crap care to come forward and help this guy find his ID?

Back
Top Bottom