Ukraine Today

Users who are viewing this thread

"Vanya" in the "Je Suis Vanya" demonstrations is Ivan Voronov, an eight-year old artillery victim from Shakhtersk, Donetsk Oblast who is now in the Moscow Research Institute of Children's Emergency Surgery and Traumatology, with amputations on both legs and an arm, and partial blindness. He was being treated locally before his mother took him across the national border and flew to Moscow from Rostov apparently, and for whatever reason, he has become the icon of a protest movement aimed not just at humanizing the civilian casualties - for which there is plenty of activism on all sides - but at vilifying Poroshenko and his government.

https://www.facebook.com/Iamvanja
7919726.jpg

The green dye on his face is Brilliant Green, a topical antiseptic.

"He was hit by Ukrainian artillery! On Poroshenko's orders! Fascists!"

"He was hit by Separatists artillery, all Poroshenko's fault cos he started the war! Fascists!"

And so it goes on, and on, and on.

Hey, I know what we can do. Let's talk about Ukraines greatest commander, Semen "Semen" Semenchenko.

This guy is the commander of the Donbas battalion, and story says that he tried to relieve Debaltsevo. He took his fresh recruits, attacked the first unit they met, which just so happened to be another Ukrainian unit, and after realizing this, he tried to flee the scene with his bodyguards, only to crash into an APC, killing both of his bodyguards, and getting pretty ****ed up himself. That's the rumor anyway, all that's confirmed is that he has been wounded.

HJulc.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcVUmFNR7Zk

EDIT. Also, guess who's birthday is today?

B1aAG.jpg

Based Motorola is such a man he even married an Amazon.

Is it just me Temuzu, or do you support Russia's invasion to Ukraine, or do you deny it altogether and claim it's all just a bunch of ragtag rebels who just happen to have tanks that only Russia owns? Or are you merely trolling? I'm curious.

For some reason or another, I don't think that an article in Spanish is necessarily the best primary source of information for on-going events on the Ukrainian/Russian border.

I heard that too, 3 Motorized Infantry, 1 Artillery and 1 Tank divisions is what they're planning on building from those men.

Elfy said:
Is it just me Temuzu, or do you support Russia's invasion to Ukraine, or do you deny it altogether and claim it's all just a bunch of ragtag rebels who just happen to have tanks that only Russia owns? Or are you merely trolling? I'm curious.
I just enjoy the warfare and watching Ukrainian butthurt. What a time we live in, being able to monitor a conflict almost live via the internet. Quite frankly I dont care one bit about Ukraine as a country.

Considering Russia, of course they're involved.

After some checking, I think the paper is based out of Spain, and I haven't found anything saying that it isn't reliable. However, their website did have a lot of adds on it, which makes me a little skeptical.

EDIT:
Comrade Temuzu said:
Quite frankly I dont care one bit about Ukraine as a country.
So, you're saying a country of 40+ Million people doesn't matter? Then when will it matter? When Russia goes after the Baltics? When Russia goes after the Balkans? Will it take a Russian attack on the US (Unlikely) to make you care? About 80 years ago, Czechoslovakia was given to Germany because 'it was just a little country no one really cared about'. A few years later, Austria was given to Germany as it was 'Just a little country no one cared about.' And we all know how that turned out. We should care now, before it's too late.

Elfy said:

Don't start that ****. As Wellen said it provides a nice counter-weight of information to this whacky propaganda war.

Back
Top Bottom