Resolved Tyal is leaking money and inventory like a sieve... and the governor of Ostican is staying there for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Aerational

Regular
I cannot get this fief to hold onto money or goods. It's not my clan's fief but it's the only one that is always bankrupt so I have taken a special interest in trying to build it's economy back up. I'm constantly doing notable quests and donating my inventory to their market, and then even buying stuff like armor/clothes to put money in their bank.

Even doing all that this place is just constantly going bankrupt as well as ending up with little to no inventory. It's prosperity is at 0 and I dunno wtf the clan who supposed to be running it is doing but the only governor that is staying there is actually supposed to be in Ostican.

Can you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

I didn't get a link. Just, "Your file was uploaded successfully."

Edit: I misread what you wrote and thought you wanted me to post a link here to the uploaded file... I did put a description that should make it easy to identify though.

Last edited:
Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.

Btw, regarding the name. I've actually tried to change it many times to something more serious but it keeps reverting to the first stupid thing I typed in. It will change for a bit, but the old name remains in the encyclopedia and also when you hover over your party on the map. Then eventually, usually after loading a save, the name reverts fully back to the old name.

Btw, regarding the name. I've actually tried to change it many times to something more serious but it keeps reverting to the first stupid thing I typed in. It will change for a bit, but the old name remains in the encyclopedia and also when you hover over your party on the map. Then eventually, usually after loading a save, the name reverts fully back to the old name.
This issue is in progress.

Back
Top Bottom