Two teenagers shot a sportsman "out of boredom".

Users who are viewing this thread

Rebelknight said:
Havoc said:
I bet things like this happened in older societies too.

Roman time maybe.
But the Roman were as morally weak as modern ''money money' culture.

Dude... you should look at some of the things that the Norse or the Mongols or the Normans, or the [insert numerous different old cultures here] found funny before you start thinking it's a new phenomenon.

Rebelknight said:
Actually, i hate Hyena for being cowardly scavenger.
Oh for ****'s sake...
facepalmf.gif

At times you make it incredibly, ridiculously hard to like you.

Rebelknight said:
This is a perfect example of why i hate Modern society.

I'm not surprised.

Exactly. Before the 21st century there were never any, say, Hungarian countesses that tortured and murdered hundreds of girls for no reason other than the fact that she could, or people that dismembered prostitutes, or public executions turned into spectacles for the whole family, or cultures that thought it was totally all right to roast people alive in inside brass bulls. Nothing like that has existed before today. I blame TV.

Docm30 said:
Exactly. Before the 21st century there were never any, say, Hungarian countesses that tortured and murdered hundreds of girls for no reason other than the fact that she could, or people that dismembered prostitutes, or public executions turned into spectacles for the whole family, or cultures that thought it was totally all right to roast people alive in inside brass bulls. Nothing like that has existed before today. I blame TV.

Will you marry me?

Back
Top Bottom