Turn 3 Complete : ROCK Engagements and Scheduling

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Dawg said:
Sunday we have a NASTe scheduled.  If Saturday or Monday absolutely cannot work I'll see if we can double up. 

This engagement should go quick.
This is what was said about it and then nothing.  I've been away all day as well and when no further information was posted, I accepted the properly posted day/time.

It's not like I made up this time or something, it was proposed to me.  I don't understand why you are blaming me. :neutral:

Mad Dawg said:
Mad Dawg said:
Sunday we have a NASTe scheduled.  If Saturday or Monday absolutely cannot work I'll see if we can double up. 

This is what was said about it and then nothing.  I've been away all day as well and when no further information was posted, I accepted the properly posted day/time.

It's not like I made up this time or something, it was proposed to me.  I don't understand why you are blaming me. :neutral:

Its sort of silly that Ra has to reschedule their scrims for ROCK but you HAVE to fight yours.
In any case, I made the turn post late, so I guess I can't say much. Still I had one day to confirm/read/discuss and it was a Saturday morning =p (8EST for you guys is 5 pm for me, I had just gotten Downtown by that time)

Outlawed said:
Mad Dawg said:
Mad Dawg said:

Its sort of silly that Ra has to reschedule their scrims for ROCK but you HAVE to fight yours.
In any case, I made the turn post late, so I guess I can't say much. Still I had one day to confirm/read/discuss and it was a Saturday morning =p (8EST for you guys is 5 pm for me, I had just gotten Downtown by that time)
That is not what that says.  It says talk amongst yourselves and get back to me whether you both LES+Ra cannot due either Saturday or Monday, and if you cannot, we will accomodate as well as possible.  The conflict was on your end, not ours. 

Monday is too early for me to get my guys together as well. I would prefer to make a late move without an engagement  as opposed to trying to schedule a battle that none of my guys would show for. Losing the move entirely would be devasting since we would be behind two moves, once after retreating and another because of not making the deadline.

I think it would solve the problem If all the ones that posted late could redo their move without an engagement being invovled.

Engagement summary and scheduling information for Turn 3.

General information and reminders:
  • Please, make sure you have the latest version of the module: Link.
  • Pending scene updates for the engagement
  • Hosting party: make sure to set up the server according to the guidelines
  • Please, post the agreed upon time, date and server here or via PM to a ROCK admin.
  • After the match, don't forget to report the final casualties (TDM scores) for both sides! Screenshots work best

Engagement location:G-14(Sargoth)
AttackersDefenders
ArmiesBalion Garrison TroopsLES 1, LES 2, Ra 1a
Troops1501250
Troop TypesGarrison TroopsRebel Tier 1

Date and time: January 28th, 10:00 PM Eastern
Server: Balion War Room

Engagement type: Siege

Map: City of Sargoth

Deadline (last day) for the engagement to be played: Monday, January 30th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom