troops tipes limits

Users who are viewing this thread

Subaathar

Sergeant
I have a trouble whit the limit of variety of troops. I can only have around 30 types of units. Even if i can add more number of tropps that i already have, i can't add new types.

Subaathar said:
I have a trouble whit the limit of variety of troops. I can only have around 30 types of units. Even if i can add more number of tropps that i already have, i can't add new types.
lolwut? :???: I don`t exactly understand what are you saying. There are three basic troop types - cavalry, infantry and archers; and the different variations of the factions and the bandits and mercs. What is it exactly?

He means stacks of units. You can only have thirty two different types of men in your army at any given time. It used to be determined by your leadership skill, but now it's just set there.

If it's a serious problem for you can either store them in a castle, or if bad comes to worse, let some of your hero companions go, as they take up a slot each.

Moss said:
He means stacks of units. You can only have thirty two different types of men in your army at any given time. It used to be determined by your leadership skill, but now it's just set there.

If it's a serious problem for you can either store them in a castle, or if bad comes to worse, let some of your hero companions go, as they take up a slot each.
why would he need 32 different types in the first place? it`s a bit too big of a list to sift through...

It's not really a problem late game, but I guess if you're going around getting whatever troops you can get your hands on, and have most, if not all of the companions it might crop up.

Exactly Moss. I still dont have a castle. Sanjar Khan always choose another lord instead of me :sad:
Is there anyway i can modify the number of different types of men?

excuse my poor english

1. they don`t suck
2. currently I fight mostly with my Vaegir archer company
3. learn to spell

Ludial said:
1. they don`t suck
3. learn to spell

1. They most definitely are TERRIBLE troops.
2. No one asked. :razz:
3. Same can be said of your grammar. So, quit knocking people.

If you suck up to the Khan he will be more likely to reward you will the castle, instead of 900 denars to cover the 50 troops that you lose in every siege.

Lord Shields said:
Ludial said:
1. they don`t suck
3. learn to spell

its online and a game spelling nor grammer doesnt matter                                       

Lord Shields said:
Ludial said:
1. they don`t suck
3. learn to spell

No, to be fair to him he was responding to some other nonce just hurling out insults.

Leprechaun said:
Lord Shields said:
Ludial said:
1. they don`t suck
3. learn to spell

No, to be fair to him he was responding to some other nonce just hurling out insults.

haha nonce what a dumb word

Chris119119 said:
Leprechaun said:
Lord Shields said:
Ludial said:
1. they don`t suck
3. learn to spell

Not as dumb as you...

Mabons said:
Chris119119 said:
Leprechaun said:
Lord Shields said:
Ludial said:
1. they don`t suck
3. learn to spell

Not as dumb as you...
or your haircut

Back
Top Bottom