Troops no can upgrade

Users who are viewing this thread

Rathian

Recruit
Hi everyone.

I have a problem in the game and is that some soldiers who had the option to upgrade to their next tier, lose it after recruiting rescued prisoners and / or loading game.

I explained, before entering a battle I had 1/10 A6 mounted khergits archers ready to upgrade to A7, after winning the battle on the prisoner rescue menu, I exchanged some soldiers of higher quality than mine (some of mine could be upgrade) and a few others if I upgrade them in that window; But not upgrade A6 khergit (since I wanted to upgrade the 10 at the same time, just a whim) and after closing the loot window, the one after the prisoners leaving as well as the map of the game, enter the window "Group "And the problem that none A6 can updated to  A7, it made me weird but I thought it would solve.

In another battle we followed the same steps only this time there aren't upgrade any soldier, but now the problem was greater because 7 slave crushers who were ready to improve them a slave boss no longer gave the option. At no time moved the mounted khergits archers and the slave crushers, but I transfered but to other units.

I tried to solve it, using the "ctrl + x" trick and give soldiers the experience to have them as before: an A6 mounted khergit and 7 slave crushers ready to upgrade.

The problem persisted, after winning another battle these units apparently were "restarted" and could no longer be improved, other units acquire experience and level normally. In a second attempt, I returned to give experience to the units mentioned with "control + x" but this time saved the game, without fighting, and load, again those same units lose the option to upgrade. In a third attempt, I dismissed ALL the soldiers except the companions, I recruited the same amount of troops but level: "peasants" and with the help of the "crtl + x", I left the soldiers as I had them before, saved game and load again they lost the option to upgrade.

I have 250/250 troops and one million denars.
And if the Khergits with the slave-crushers are not the only units affected? I would be wasting my time wanting to upgrade the army. I do not know what to do.

I appreciate any help

Back
Top Bottom