SP - UI Troop Sorting/Details in Party Page

Users who are viewing this thread

Hootenanny

Recruit
Hey guys,

It would be super rad if I could sort my troops and prisoners in the party screen. I would love to be able to sort by troop type, experience, name, quantity. It would make troop management SO much faster. Right now it is pretty tedious. Dragging individual troops around just takes forever when I should be able to just click the header to sort, like in the trade screen. Maybe get some detailed troop breakdowns? Number/Percentage of infantry, archers, cav, etc? Number/Percentage of level 1s, 2s, 3s, etc?

Also, it would be great to have it display a running total as opposed to active troops + wounded. I don't want to constantly have to do arithmetic to determine how many prisoners I can recruit or if I should pick ups some troops in a city. Instead of displaying as "Troops: 186 + 24w" it would be great if it was a total with wounded in parentheses: "Troops: 210 (24w)"

Extra bonus awesomeness: often times, when I am not actively engaged in a full-scale war with another kingdom, I am grinding my troop experience. In order to do this I often reassign troops with certain experience levels to other troop-type hot-keys (ex: I assign all my level 5 infantry to "V" Skirmisher so that they don't rob experience from my level 1-4 troops). It would be rad to be able to switch between custom army configurations.

Cool? Cool.

Cheers,
HOOTENANNY

About "troop sorting" and "number of total troops including wounded ones", until this is implemented one day (hopefully), you can use this mod:

Party Screen Enhancements
Adds an Upgrade All, Sort all, and a Recruit All Prisoners button to the party interface.
Includes a user friendly UI for configuration.

it saves tons of time :wink:

I agree that there should be some form of automatic troop sorting mechanic. Even if it's something as simple as: order troop group numbers in ascending/descending order (i.e 1(infantry), 2(archers) etc.).

Manually click dragging all of my troops to get some semblance of order... is... Starting to get a wee bit annoying.

Back
Top Bottom