TRON: Legacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Lyze

Baron
I went to see it today, and I daresay that it is a fitting rebirth of the series. It is excellent. You may know that Daft Punk composed the soundtrack to the movie, but what you may not know is that they did so in tandem with the production of the film, working very closely with the directors and producers. As such, the soundtrack and the movie complement each other beautifully, and make the movie more thrilling that it already is.

I quite enjoyed the movie. It wasn't slow at any time and the script was well written. The dialogue was good, and the cinematics were brilliant. They had the great idea of making "reality" 2D and "the Grid" 3D, and that was a good move. I rarely write recommendations for movies, but I kind of desperately want to see a sequel to this rebirth, so if you have the time, go see the movie in 3D, and if you enjoy it, recommend it.

And at the end, during the last few scenes, Sam is riding his motorcycle and he's riding in and around Vancouver. The shot they show of the city all shining and radiant with the mountains behind it, how beautiful it looks... that's my city! It is beautiful, and I love it, and I hope they make a sequel so I can see more.

I'll find someone to go see it with, seen as though Film 2010 said it is quite a good film.

****, that's the end of Tron? Man, I was looking forward to him coming in and saving the day after he changed back to blue, but no I guess he just sinks. Say good-bye to the namesake of the film, everybody! We won't be seeing HIM again.

Haven't watched and I won't because I hate it for it's ****ing ads. Seriously, I can't watch TV on several channels without this piece of **** trailer comes off during every single ****ing commercial break. ****. Fortunately it'll stop now that it finally hit the cinema.

Ambalon said:
Haven't watched and I won't because I hate it for it's ****ing ads. Seriously, I can't watch TV on several channels without this piece of **** trailer comes off during every single ****ing commercial break. ****. Fortunately it'll stop now that it finally hit the cinema.

If it makes you feel better, the movie's better than the trailer makes it sound.

Gonna go see it on tuesday with a mate. God I love Daft Punk, and thus by extension The Third Twin. Anyway, time to leave this thread before the temptation to click a spoiler becomes unbearable.

Revilo said:
Gonna go see it on tuesday with a mate.

Would go on Tuesday, but Top Gear is on at 8, so much prepare for the whole day.

Big Mac said:
I'll find someone to go see it with, seen as though Film 2010 said it is quite a good film.

I thought they disliked it? The Winkleman woman wanker never has anything useful to say anyway so I just assume the opposite.  :lol:

Right well I wen't out and bought the soundtrack straight away afterwards. Suffice to say I loved it, and now have a new fantasy woman. Shame she's nothing but an isometric algorithm, but hey, I can roll with that.

Revilo said:
Right well I wen't out and bought the soundtrack straight away afterwards. Suffice to say I loved it, and now have a new fantasy woman. Shame she's nothing but an isometric algorithm, but hey, I can roll with that.

Are you kidding me man? That's a dream come true right there, man. Hot as hell, smart to boot, and if she gets *****y just re-program her.

Back
Top Bottom