Training?

Users who are viewing this thread

Kotyonok

Veteran
Is there anyone, or any group, that would be willing to teach me the finer points in multiplayer. As fun as jumping on a server and having my face bashed into a wall is, I'd like some serious training time. I don't want to join a clan because I'm planning on bringing my old one back to life in Warband.

I know the basics, and I can practice, but there's nothing like sparring with people and being able to talk on a vent/ts server.

Any takers to mentor me :razz:?

What country do you live in. If you are Australian we've got quite a few people willing to help you(including me). Otherwise I only get average scores on US servers because of the ping.

There is an nK Training Mod. Skilled players join it to duel and practice in any aspect of field. Cav, inf, archers, throwing, you name it. We have it.

MaHuD said:
I think he means people teaching him. By showing and explaining. not by simply dueling styo :razz:
I know what he means.... :wink:

There's this player Alaska thats always in our vent and in our Dueling server. He hasnt asked any questions... Learned everything by him self and I have to admit he's pretty damn good now..

You cant have someone teach you something...  In Warband its best to teach yourself with your own set of tricks.. :razz:

MaHuD said:
explenation on somethings are needed. E.g. Feinting.
He learned by himself how to feint.. Chambering is more or less needed for explination... But then again i never know how to chamber so i fail  :sad:

Kotyonok said:
Is there anyone, or any group, that would be willing to teach me the finer points in multiplayer. As fun as jumping on a server and having my face bashed into a wall is, I'd like some serious training time. I don't want to join a clan because I'm planning on bringing my old one back to life in Warband.

I know the basics, and I can practice, but there's nothing like sparring with people and being able to talk on a vent/ts server.

Any takers to mentor me :razz:?

Im far from the best but i feel as tho i can poke my head above a crowd now.

I can help you out and maybe you can be my training partner too.

I can feint, play nords pretty well and occasionally come out of a 1v4 alive.

Im pretty sure we can hop on the Einharjar ts server or 22nd public server to use voice.

I would offer to spar with you, i'm nothing great but i'm decent but I feel the ping differences would be too great.

Get in the nK Vent and ask questions.  Don't bother with dueling, play Battle mode.  Observe the pros and try to figure out the why and the how of their playstyle.

Scientia Excelsa said:
Get in the nK Vent and ask questions.  Don't bother with dueling, play Battle mode.  Observe the pros and try to figure out the why and the how of their playstyle.

Favorite post thusfar.

Also, because my arm's in a splint and I can't play lately, I'd be happy to spectate you if I find you in Vent and give you pointers in real-time situations.

Back
Top Bottom