Trainer, Nexus Mods And Finally Cheat Mode - Encyclopedia Location Log Crash

Users who are viewing this thread

Step: When i figured out this issue:

When i just try to enable cheat mode in campaign and start teleporting via CTRL+mleft, encyclopedias location logs crash. Same thing happening also when i just try to complete an active quest via well known common mod(named Developer Console)

Heroes last seen location isnt updating till i see them near me on map.

As a last resort, i tried to start a new campaign with no mods and trainer activated then i waited a couple of days from the day 1. But same thing keeps happening.

Is there a solution for this issue?

================================================================================

All details(order of use, actions done with them respectively) with the items used can seen below:

I used well known trainer and mods in this order: FLiNG Trainer, Global Experience Multiplier , Character Trainer Export Import , Developer Console

Actions i made with them respectively as seen below:

1.) FLiNG Trainer : Adding coins, unlock smithy parts, infinite stamina and materials, skill exp multiplier
2.) Global Experience Multiplier : Only blacksmith skill exp multiplier when trainers multiplier enabled, min learning rate changed 0 to 1, activated changes affect only player option
3.) Character Trainer Export Import : Only changed a blacksmith skill perk(activated one and deactivated the opposite perk)
4.) Developer Console : Tried to teleport a lord(Tais) to a settlement(For the Neretzes's Folly quest). A "Success!" message appeared but nothing happened.
5.) Activated cheat mode on engine.cfg and tried to teleport on map via CTRL + mouse left click.

Then i figured out the issue i told has risen.

edit: all details of items used added

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom