Tournament leaderboard

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey have anyone tried to get 1st on the Tournament leaderboard?
Does it affect your character somehow?
Like does people recognize you?

I too have the same question. I've scoured the internet trying to figure this out, to no avail. I know I've won multiple tournaments at the same location, but it saying I only have 1 win and I'm rank 12. Is this still a work in progress?

Thanks!

I too have the same question. I've scoured the internet trying to figure this out, to no avail. I know I've won multiple tournaments at the same location, but it saying I only have 1 win and I'm rank 12. Is this still a work in progress?

Thanks!
The rank is based on Calradia so its not per area.
Victory is broken but the price is problably reflecting how many wins.

Im more interested in, for example if im the number 1 champion in calradia, would lords and people know me?

I made it to the top with 51 wins and sadly it doesn't change anything besides having a ****ton of renown, additional equipment and the top position in the leaderboard with a crown near your nickname. I hope devs will add same consequences for winning as they were in Warband - better relations with lords being in the town where tournament happens, talking with women about admiring them etc.

About the leaderboard design i think everything in it is a placeholder as Prize column shows total victories and Victories shows "1".

I am ranked 18th in tourney leaderboard. Victories seem bugged, but no big deal cause still counts prizes which is similar to victory number anyways. I was given a fief when i reach clan tier 3 and top 25 in tourney, so i think maybe it affects some things high ranking you get.

I've been playing the game for about 6 hours and only have done tournaments. Thats what I've always done when starting a campaign in Warband. I've had some decent prize's that sold for 3k, but my rank is still 12. This is something I'm assuming and hoping the dev's are currently working on enhancing.

I figured it out today. The "Prize" column is how many victories you have (it's bugged). I'm now 2 wins away from #1 and getting better rewards (mostly horses I cant use yet, but sell for 1-2k each). I did see a hysterical message when I spoke to a lord that essentially said; "Default message for great fame. Working on it." Really made me laugh.

Sorry to necro this, but at least as of 1.8, leading the leaderboard gives you 1 renown per day. You can see a crown in front of your name if you're 1st and it will say "+1 renown / day"

I've been playing the campaign for a long time. I'm ranked #1. You would think if you're #1 in all the land, it would give your Army/Party more morale, bravery, attack advantage or something. There should also be a special perk that you get once you achieve this significant event.....

My 2 cents...

The rewards you get depend on the quality of the competitors?

The bonus you get is renown, and once you're at the top and earning renown, most characters will know you, and you'll likely get more of anything to do with renown...

If you're a regular tournament entrant, you'll end up with a ton of scalpels and ambassadors and kinght's falls and other bespoke weapons. If you time it right you'll end up with lots of 50+armour helmets too. Some are really good, and it speeds up kitting out your companions to the top tier.

In the end, all the effort in getting to the top mostly nets you hundreds of thousands worth of equipment that you can sell. It also really speeds up your skill acquisition...

If you're a regular tournament entrant, you'll end up with a ton of scalpels and ambassadors and kinght's falls and other bespoke weapons. If you time it right you'll end up with lots of 50+armour helmets too. Some are really good, and it speeds up kitting out your companions to the top tier.

True. This is something NEW I've discovered. So that's been goodness for getting new gear for companions.

Back
Top Bottom