Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
N/A

Iceypoopy

Recruit
I keep crashing a minute or two into tournaments with a crash report. When I skip one or two rounds, which freezes without a crash report. I have mods, but i disabled them all, and still crashes. Verifying my files show nothing is wrong. I would delete my whole game, but I have to use hotspot and the game is far too big for me to download. Is there a specific file for tournaments that I can delete and redownload, or something else? Also, my pc isn't struggling hardware-wise. EDIT: I did find the tournament files and deleted those and redownloaded them and the same thing.

Last edited:
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Alternatively, you can send us the reference number of your crash report. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Alternatively, you can send us the reference number of your crash report. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I just uploaded it. The name is Iceypoopy which i included in the description along with the url for here. if it also helps the save files is called ur uncle.

i was able to get through one round of a tournament on the newest beta patch, then when i hit "skip round" it hung. never crashed, just hung. still only got fists though, its so weird. it honestly makes the game unplayable for me, tournaments are my fav things in it early game.

i was able to get through one round of a tournament on the newest beta patch, then when i hit "skip round" it hung. never crashed, just hung. still only got fists though, its so weird. it honestly makes the game unplayable for me, tournaments are my fav things in it early game.
Thats exactly how I feel about it. Tourny's are such a big part of the game. I had to get a few mods to make up for that lose of renown, money, and equipment. It really bothers me.

Back
Top Bottom