Native Completed Total Annihilation 3vs3 Infantry Tournament

Users who are viewing this thread

Cleric_Johnson said:
OurGloriousLeader said:
Any restriction on teams camping in annoying areas (Arena tunnels etc)?

i will have a fink about this. Maybe use a map someone has made i'v had plenty of offers so il look into it. Im gonna update the rules on Draws etc in a minute.
"The Cage" used for UNAC match duels might be good, as there is literally no where to hide or camp so long as you fight inside of the caged off area. It's also quite small, so the action would be fast and tight. I can however see that it might be too small for 3v3. You'd have to take a look for yourself.

Juvenile said:
"The Cage" used for UNAC match duels might be good, as there is literally no where to hide or camp so long as you fight inside of the caged off area. It's also quite small, so the action would be fast and tight. I can however see that it might be too small for 3v3. You'd have to take a look for yourself.

I've done 3v3 swobo practices there and it seems fine, especially since this tourney forbids long weapons. Like you said, it also forces quick engagements.

RobinWar said:
and where are u from?

Texas, which is GMT -6:00 (well -5:00 since we're on the dumb Daylight Saving Time).

AGXryOU.jpg

Team Name: 3Heavens of AE
Players: Deacon, Scar, Blivandefar
Steam Contact: chalfie

Scar said:
"2 Pro Inf who are my Idol" - Same for me mate, hope Deacon and Bliv can carry me through.
You know, all of you are very strong in my opinion but my idols are You and Blivandefar :grin: I can write that Blivandefar is for me God of Inf. in this game (it is not joke :grin:). One of the 2 gods in WB (second is Nubijuki).

Added every team leaders, tell me on steam if you want your match to be filmed (For all matches before Semi-Finals). Semi-finals, 3rd place match and final will be filmed anyways.

Back
Top Bottom