Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

Fun Poll #3: Who would win in an all time best of EU versus a best of NA match?

• Europeans

Votes: 40 48.2%
  • North Americans

Votes: 43 51.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danate said:
Magerick said:
As this is an all-time list and I'm a fairly new player compared to lots of the much older players on this list, I'm fine with giving Leo my position in the dueling list if he really wants it.

However a best current duelists list, which people seem to be confusing the all-time list with, would be a much different case. :lol:

I don't think you should give it up. You can trash most of those duelist on the list lmao.

Also Leo may have started meta and stuff but isn't all that stellar...

I'm not trying to start BM about Leo, he's a nice guy, but enough talking about the past where apparently everyone was a legend. In this day and age of dueling. There are many better duelist than Leo now. An the meta has changed for better. So talking about the past is irrelevant when a duelist like me can compete that started a year ago.

Why don't you just add people instead of remove from the list, the list sucks *** anyway.
Its an all time list, who can beat who now is irrelevant as most of the list don't even play.

bad list

should just be based on number of tourney wins if it's all time

Leo being on it is fine though, just because he's such a name brand

oGGv64R.jpg

Danate said:
Magerick said:
As this is an all-time list and I'm a fairly new player compared to lots of the much older players on this list, I'm fine with giving Leo my position in the dueling list if he really wants it.

However a best current duelists list, which people seem to be confusing the all-time list with, would be a much different case. :lol:

I don't think you should give it up. You can trash most of those duelist on the list lmao.

I'm not trying to start BM about Leo, he's a nice guy, but enough talking about the past where apparently everyone was a legend. In this day and age of dueling. There are many better duelist than Leo now. An the meta has changed for better. So talking about the past is irrelevant when a duelist like me can compete that started a year ago.

Why don't you just add people instead of remove from the list, the list sucks *** anyway.

Because you were around enough back then to be able to reliably compare, right?

aekilju said:
I should be on the list tbh, I am the best North American player of all time after all.

Nah, that's me. Go **** yourself.

Rhade said:
Danate said:
Magerick said:

Considering the meta was so bad back than, I feel I have enough to discuss.

But yeah I wasn't around. I'm sure most old players back than could compete. Was mostly just defending Magerick for offering to take his spot away when he was one of the best in NA.

Don't hurt me dad.

Danate said:
Rhade said:
Danate said:
Magerick said:

Considering the meta was so bad back than,

Don't hurt me dad.
It's then, bro. Then, refers to time. Than, refers to a comparison. Carry on.

Close this useless thread. It's pointless to create such a thread, people often have different views and opinions. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom