Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

Fun Poll #3: Who would win in an all time best of EU versus a best of NA match?

• Europeans

Votes: 40 48.2%
  • North Americans

Votes: 43 51.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhade said:
Oodle said:
blak said:
Wonderful insight, 10/10 quality response, clearly you are the intellectual in wk.
Who are you? Hows the trophy case. bahahahha

Says the kid who jumped from TMW to wK to ride their coattails. **** your mother.
dM9CR9n.gif

Rhade said:
Oodle said:
blak said:
Wonderful insight, 10/10 quality response, clearly you are the intellectual in wk.

Says the kid who jumped from TMW to wK to ride their coattails. **** your mother.
Hahahaha. Ive won more tourneys than all of BkS and ive played native for 3 years. 2 dueling tourneys and 4 UNACS and WPL. Nice man. BkS would come back and get ******** shat on. Nice try Rhade. Hey we are BkS we beat the **** out of a bunch of ****ing kids in wheelchairs in 2001.

Rhade said:
Oodle would whoop your ass and kick your corpse even when you were at your best. He didn't ride anybody's coattails, he wore the ****in' coat, that's why he's at the top of the list.

Don't get me wrong. Some of the BkS dudes were good players. Tyrian will always be my fav battle inf NA of all time. No doubt if he came back and got back in shape he would be back to being at the top. Same with Joe.

About the new meta ****, Rhade's got a good point. Yeah, his ego got in the way but the other **** was pretty true. Meta in Warband will not and probably never drastically change, the meta for 5 years has been archer crossfires, a couple cav, and the rest inf. There's nothing that's gonna change. If anything, when I look at some old Balion strats they seem to be far more adventurous than the "meta" right now.

The only true "meta" that has developed is individual play style, and barely so for that. Cav and Archers have literally not changed at all since the start of the game (despite a few equipment changes) nor has their style of play. Any archer can literally go onto the game, play a couple matches to shake off the rust and learn some new map positions, and bam they're back like new. Cav is bumpslash and general supporting of your team, nothing really to develop there. The only meta changes that have been made for "scrim play" would be these:

- Dragoon Cav
- Increase in Item Drops
- Medium speed, 1k gold (most recent change)
- Changes in Individual Playstyle/General Faster Playstyle
- Shield Stunning

The only class that has meta changes is infantry play, but many of the changes are an individual playstyle, making it less useful in a scrim situation. If an old infantry comes back who can group fight like a beast (like Craven), they will see almost zero change in how they play. Main infantry meta changes would be:

- Hiltslash/Spam
- More footwork involved
- 1v1 revolved
- Animation Abuse (wiggle holds etc)

Yeah, my guess is that it'd take an old rust bucket to get their full potential back in a few days, and be completely adapted to the new meta/playstyle in a couple weeks of active playing. Let's face it, the game has not changed as much as everyone says it to be. The only thing that takes a long time to develop in this game are the basics of the class (awareness, consistency), which many old players have already mastered.

(sorry for throwing off the current banter ;D )

Oodle said:
Don't get me wrong. Some of the BkS dudes were good players. Tyrian will always be my fav battle inf NA of all time. No doubt if he came back and got back in shape he would be back to being at the top. Same with Joe.
this!!1 tyrian the god, but oodle is best :^)

Orion said:
Rhade said:
Oodle would whoop your ass and kick your corpse even when you were at your best. He didn't ride anybody's coattails, he wore the ****in' coat, that's why he's at the top of the list.

Does that somehow change the fact that he said something about a trophy case when he came from TMW? Rofl? Because he can duel? I won more than my fair share. I'm happy with that.

Moving to wK after they've already established themselves, isn't exactly hard. He augmented their already great infantry core. He wasn't around for the struggle in the beginning and now he's coming down on Balion? Yeah, no.

Oodle said:
Rhade said:
Oodle said:
blak said:

Hahahaha. Ive won more tourneys than all of BkS and ive played native for 3 years. 2 dueling tourneys and 4 UNACS and WPL. Nice man. BkS would come back and get ******** shat on. Nice try Rhade. Hey we are BkS we beat the **** out of a bunch of ****ing kids in wheelchairs in 2001.

See my previous posts about wins and losses. You've played for 3 years? Great. For quite a few of ours there weren't a lot of standard tournaments, so I'm not sure what you're getting at. I really hope it isn't a wK / BkS **** measuring contest, because I don't think that's somewhere any of us want to go but by all means, proceed.

Also, "Kids in wheelchairs?" I wouldn't call nK, Wappaw, Balion, wK, TMW, KoA, etc. that, but hey man, whatever you need to do. GK and LES can be on that list, though, if you're really adamant about using that term.

Oodle said:
Fritigern said:
ITT: People actually think oodle is good. And they wonder why the community is dead. B]
You're like the one BkS that is absolutely terrible. Nice try bud stick to lol.

Leading archer at certain points for us is terrible? Oh, who knew. Go back to TMW.

why

do you take digs

at me and mine

i, sir clock of tmw, am not in this conversation

nor are my tmw friends

please do not do this to us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom