Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

Fun Poll #3: Who would win in an all time best of EU versus a best of NA match?

• Europeans

Votes: 40 48.2%
  • North Americans

Votes: 43 51.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balion Zero said:
ClockWise said:
Vinny is better than Blak or Scott Ray. Oodle needs to be on there. Achilles should be there, not you.
Vinny did good on NA, but not allt time. Oodle is right behind the names mentioned. Achilles was never good never did anything much above average has great awareness thats it but not all time, lives in Lagstros shadow.

kek

I think Kel should be rated higher.
He is a huge carry for Wappaw since at least UNAC S3 (RIP stubbs kel and I's inf trio :cry:)  and in UNAC S5, well... Karryquethas' man-mode was activated. His consistency is amazing.

Ok, ok yall be remembering this game back from 2003 :facepalm: for real though it's been nearly like what 2 years since you guys mostly played the game has changed quite a bit. Half the cav players on that list are there because they could cav v cav but cav v cav is practically obsolete now. The meta has changed and I think only a handful of those players would still be able to compete now.

Thunderbeu said:
Ok, ok yall be remembering this game back from 2003 :facepalm: for real though it's been nearly like what 2 years since you guys mostly played the game has changed quite a bit. Half the cav players on that list are there because they could cav v cav but cav v cav is practically obsolete now. The meta has changed and I think only a handful of those players would still be able to compete now.

l m a o

Majority of those cav play closed cav as well. I can count 5 of those cav that don't play closed map cav because their teammates cover that already.

Balion Zero said:
ClockWise said:
Vinny is better than Blak or Scott Ray. Oodle needs to be on there. Achilles should be there, not you.
Vinny did good on NA, but not allt time. Oodle is right behind the names mentioned. Achilles was never good never did anything much above average has great awareness thats it but not all time, lives in Lagstros shadow.

You stopped playing when Achilles started to get his monster shots going.

Balion Zero said:
Team : (before it became **** back when SPQR was there)
Yes.
Balion Zero said:
lives in Lagstros shadow.
Unfortunately yes.

bOGqvAD.jpg
7uyIyuz.jpg

oh, almost forgot this gem
KW4GAB7.jpg

nice zero nice

Achilles is a true friend, one of the only other guys I know whose character uses angry looking eyebrows. Achilles gets me.

22nd_Can said:
WilySly said:
  • Can should be in the 15's.
  • Nevino should be higher as well, maybe 15-20.

11/10 entertainment would read again :lol:

Love you too Can :grin:, in my true best form I feel we are about equal, right now tho? Hell nah lol

Thanks for the support Wily  :grin:

Anyway I also concur that Hero and Brave are ranked way too high, Brave was pretty 1 dimensional cav wise, same with Hero. I won't comment on Can cuz I love him too much  :fruity: :fruity: :fruity:

After UNAC 1 with me becoming more inactive I know I got significantly worse so maybe my later times are out-shadowing my prime, but I don't think I should be 6th on that list.

I swung at people in group fights. That's all I did.

I can get behind Oodle being best inf. Very smart in group fights but no easier to kill 1v1. I'd say Uni in his prime might be better than me. I can't say where I'd belong because ranking people 1-25 is so vague.

The most reliably good cav that comes to mind was Calamity. I think a lot of cav were capable of more hype moments than him, but at his worst he was good.

As an inf player the only archer that ever crossed my mind was Lagstro. I never noticed anybody else. Achilles and Lagstro might be blending in my head though.

I think UNAC 1 TMW was a very strong TMW. I think if TMW UNAC 2 was a more polished UNAC 1, we could have been the best team reliably. I have a lot of respect for wK and BkS but I think wK gets my vote as I think they were more consistent. In my mind (having a strong bias for TMW) when I think UNAC 1 era 1st: wK 2nd: BkS 3rd: TMW

Obvious disclaimer: I haven't been active for a long time. Anybody who hit prime before or after my time I obviously can't consider and some people I just don't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom