Too Many Lords in the Last Settlements of the Factions

Users who are viewing this thread

Factions get too many lords if they have only one settlement. Look at this picture. I have prisoned at least 15 and they still have this many lords and these are not all of them. I get that this prevents the early demise of one faction but it also is preventing to kill other factions in the late game.

I gathered more than half of my factions lords and couldn't get 1 city.

toomanylords.jpg

What's the point of this? It's only logical that all vassals go to the only "home" they have and defend it until the last straw. This castle is the only thing standing in the way of the disappearance of their entire faction from the world.

Perhaps you could roam the area outside their city and pick them off one by one

That's what I did to Battania. They had a really strong garrison that I couldn't siege... I was picking off the lords one by one and sieged them when most of them were out of the town.

They tried to gang up on me (twice) while I was sieging their only town. Beat them down, then kept siege going. The town eventually sallied out, I beat them (quite the battle!!) and took the town. All of the lords who had attacked me while I was sieging were actually in the town dungeon after I took the town.

Back
Top Bottom