Too many Forest Battles

Users who are viewing this thread

bbaydogdu

Sergeant
I chase the enemy until somewhere there is no tree or mountain. Guess what happens? Forest battle again. FFS! I had enough of this nonsense. Is there any way to completely turn off any kind of forest map? I just can't stand it anymore.

Thank you sir. Even reducing them helps a lot. I wasn't sure if this works on 1.5.4 but if it works on 1.5.5 it also should be fine for 1.5.4

If you retreat you can reset the map and maybe get a less horrible one, but won't work if you're close to a villages. The foresty villages are the worst maps in the game :sad:
I wish they would have big big open maps only for normal battles. The trees do nothing but to make the player have a headache and nausea.
It would be cool to have specific places on the map that were think forest or other weird terrain where say everyone had to dismount or the whole ground is a swamp or other special features that you could take advantage of. But for normal battle I want big area that does strain my eyes.

I wish scenes were tied into the the side with the higher tactics skill advantage. For instance if primary or Elite Cav side has better tactics -they start elevated and in a horse friendlier clearing ripe for a Charge etc..

Back
Top Bottom