TLD preview

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny-pictures-white-fluffy-omg-kitten.jpg

I knew it was gonna be good! :grin:

Good job guys, I'm especially excited about Rohan. Just one question, are you guys planning to use Highlander's siege weapon scripting stuff for battles?

The Mercenary said:
hyperion said:
ecto_plasm said:
I think I swallowed my tongue.  That looks amazing.  I can't wait for this, especially because my PC can't handle the .808 version's elven cities.

Weren't elven cities just a bunch of trees with a few characters in the middle?

That was the problem for my PC. :razz:

All those trees. I always had to have a book whenever I entered Lothlorien.

I really loved this mod. It looks amazing.

Same. TLD is usually the only reason why I upgrade my computer.

Every other mod might as well stop working on their projects. Nothing will ever be greater than this! Look at the quality of the models and their textures! God dang it's nice. GO TLD!

Folthrik said:
Good job guys, I'm especially excited about Rohan. Just one question, are you guys planning to use Highlander's siege weapon scripting stuff for battles?

I'm quite sure that we haven't yet decided what to do with sieges and stuff. That'll happen in the coding phase. I personally think sieges will happen in some way and that they're going to be different to the native ones.

But of course, AW is the one to decide and make it happen.

So I can have orgasms by just looking at stuff... WOW!

Amazing, amazing, amazing.
The best mod ever comes back with a vengeance. :wink:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ryan_Brook said:
I downloaded 0.808 for this mod, and I've waited this to show up sooo long, good work :grin:

Did the same thing, just yesterday!  I got so excited by the screenies, that I had to see what I missed in TLD 2.4. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom