[TKOS] The Kingdom of Swadia (Inactive)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey,

Can someone please un-ban me from your battle server? Was just playing against these two guys who called themselves WUHUU (yes really) and they did a vote ban because I was beating them. My username is FloodyBucker.

It's such an annoying feature. I saw two other people get wrongly banned today just because they were outnumbered by a clan who didn't like them.

seph88 said:
Hey,

Can someone please un-ban me from your battle server? Was just playing against these two guys who called themselves WUHUU (yes really) and they did a vote ban because I was beating them. My username is FloodyBucker.

It's such an annoying feature. I saw two other people get wrongly banned today just because they were outnumbered by a clan who didn't like them.

vote bans are not permanent.

Cool thanks.

Also, awesome work on that Volcano map Alene. Hopefully one day we'll get to fight on it  :wink:    Been a while since you and I fought each other. Was back when I was in swadia clan last year.

I really enjoy your sever, but its full of retarded kids most of the times.
Like this for instance, can you do something about that guy?
mb389.jpg

Maynd said:
I really enjoy your sever, but its full of retarded kids most of the times.
Like this for instance, can you do something about that guy?
mb389.jpg

your fps  :shock: so much better than mine  :cry:

Checking the logs, I got to agree he's not the nicest person around. Some smack / trash talk is permitted, but he crossed the line in some places. I'll give him a timeout to take a deeper thought of how to behave.

It seems a nice option. When this types of situations happen I tend to keep pushing until they break, or this times, start insulting, so I might be nasty as well along the way, and I'm sorry for that.

Did I say I gave him the temp ban for that attempt of an insult in that screenshot? :razz:

But if you think you can come to my server and say whatever you like and get away with it, you're wrong, and I'm glad too that you don't play on my servers.

I heard Europeans like to be called homosexual in 12 different words, some of which I made up, just because they play better than me. (Some of my insults are pretty damn creative. I should write them down, just not in Warband chat. I think my favorite is tit-hater.)

Back
Top Bottom