Titanium shields

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alanos

Regular
Is there any way to destroy these invincible titanium shields everyone seems to have? I play as an archer and I can't seem to destroy shields, last tournament I put 60 (!) arrows in a shield and I didn't break. Are archers in this mod as useless as in the Native?

You have to be a really skilled archer before your arrows even start damaging shields, shields can handle a lot of impacts before breaking.

My character wields a Nordic Axe with 21 strenght and 7 powerstrike and I can destroy any shield in 1-3 hits, it is possible with the right equipment.

DeathwolfX03 said:
You have to be a really skilled archer before your arrows even start damaging shields, shields can handle a lot of impacts before breaking.

My character wields a Nordic Axe with 21 strenght and 7 powerstrike and I can destroy any shield in 1-3 hits, it is possible with the right equipment.
Well my archery skill is around 120. I use barbed arrows with +40 damage... I don't get it, really. When I'm in sieges with my other char my shield breaks after like 10 hits...

alanos said:
Well my archery skill is around 120. I use barbed arrows with +40 damage... I don't get it, really. When I'm in sieges with my other char my shield breaks after like 10 hits...
120 is low. Im assuming your shield skill, and your shield, are low/mid-grade also.
Keep leveling up, though dont expect to break too many shields with a bow unless you're a master archer with a master bow.

Reigner said:
alanos said:
120 is low. Im assuming your shield skill, and your shield, are low/mid-grade also.
Keep leveling up, though dont expect to break too many shields with a bow unless you're a master archer with a master bow.
So archery remains useless? Then fix at least the damn hitboxes.. Nothing more annoying than shooting someone in the foot when suddenly the arrow conveniently relocates itself to the top of the shield..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom