This time last week we were all excited

Users who are viewing this thread

+1 I'm 67 hours in. This game is very enjoyable right now and it will only get better and better over time!
First i played as a Vlandian. i wanted an army of buckethelmets. Had fun with them on Beta. Then my second playthrough was making my own faction, Taking all of calradia. Now ima be a battanian and Execute every lord i come across, Should be fun lol

Siege is the greatest experience so far, yes the maps are a bit amateur and have that goofy M&B look to them, but it's a lot of fun

I'm getting stuttering that's stopping me from playing, but so far combat feels great to me, not sure what people are complaining about here.

Hitboxes seem a little off sometimes, and the stutter makes it harder to be in combat, but in terms of the core of the combat experience, I like it more than Warband or original MB (or any of the modded versions I've played for that matter).

Just want to be able to play it without stutter (tried all the fixes so far).

I am excited about the potential. Mods are going to do wonderful things for this game. There are already mods which improve the game.

However I am disappointed in Taleworlds.
This is NOT early access. It's at best a beta. Considering the amount of bugs you can find in the first hour of playing it's clear that no or very little testing has been done. This is a paid beta right now and it certainly does not have a price-tag of an early access indie game. I'm not saying it's not worth it because I'm sure I'll play this game for many years. So I'm not sorry I bought the game or any nonsense like that.

In the end I believe Taleworlds will deliver an excellent platform for modders to do their magic. I hope that they will do what Tynan did for rimworld and incorporate the good content that mods will certainly provide. Better communication would also be nice.

I am excited about the potential. Mods are going to do wonderful things for this game. There are already mods which improve the game.

However I am disappointed in Taleworlds.
This is NOT early access. It's at best a beta. Considering the amount of bugs you can find in the first hour of playing it's clear that no or very little testing has been done. This is a paid beta right now and it certainly does not have a price-tag of an early access indie game. I'm not saying it's not worth it because I'm sure I'll play this game for many years. So I'm not sorry I bought the game or any nonsense like that.

In the end I believe Taleworlds will deliver an excellent platform for modders to do their magic. I hope that they will do what Tynan did for rimworld and incorporate the good content that mods will certainly provide. Better communication would also be nice.
Yeah I think the problem a lot of the alpha testers had was that their suggestions where not being acknowledged by taleworlds right? Isn’t that why a lot of the old players are pissed?

If you don't see the potential for this game you must be blind. Sure it's buggy, incomplete and overall unfinished but what do you expect?
EARLY ACCES! The game won't be finished for about a year. A year in which they will add , fix and polish it untill it's the gem I and many others know it will be.
And I've been playing all day everyday since release on my outdated computer and it still runs oke-ish (new computer coming in tomorrow! Whoop!)
And then I haven't even mentioned the mods that will come! (and are coming in even now).
To be honest I played more in Pendor than in Calradia.
So stop your whining and either stop playing or give constructive feedback so the game can be fixed even faster.
Just my 2cents.

Cheers,

Marty

There are lots of features to be added, fixed and polished yet, but still even in its current state the game conquered not only me, who remember and what Warband was like, but also my friend took interest in it and bought it, though he never liked medival setting. TW did a great job, but there always a way to get even better.

If you don't see the potential for this game you must be blind. Sure it's buggy, incomplete and overall unfinished but what do you expect?
EARLY ACCES! The game won't be finished for about a year. A year in which they will add , fix and polish it untill it's the gem I and many others know it will be.
And I've been playing all day everyday since release on my outdated computer and it still runs oke-ish (new computer coming in tomorrow! Whoop!)
And then I haven't even mentioned the mods that will come! (and are coming in even now).
So stop your whining and either stop playing or give constructive feedback so the game can be fixed even faster.
Just my 2cents.

Cheers,

Marty
There’s pages of constructive feedback like a dictionary of it lol. I’m not saying ur wrong about shining the game up though

Just my 2cents.

Cheers,

Marty
Agree, good post. I think a lot of people who are complaining and harshly criticizing Taleworlds don't realize how good they have it with this game.

Back
Top Bottom