This Guy Did Some Remarkable Stuff Accessing to Map Editor, Is This Even Legal

Users who are viewing this thread

Did I miss anything ? Did TW enabled beta users sth else currently ? Or this guy just played with command menu or sth ? Not sure even if he is allowed. I did not  understand anything he said, youtube translater is as good as Google translate. Maybe if a French translated what he said it would be good.

But you got to watch it, the imperial city is sooo detailed and huge !!! It reminded me of Istanbul's old districts(the original city, left from Byzantine).

KhergitLancer99 said:
Gab-AG. said:
You can just replace scene folder names and access other unfinished scenes, like the one in the video.

Are there any other videos like this ? I would like to see all the scenes.

There are some videos from Younes:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ps3fanmw2

But these other scenes are unfinished, most likely not meant to be seen in the first place, and rather unstable. Not really missing out on anything.

KhergitLancer99 said:

Did I miss anything ? Did TW enabled beta users sth else currently ? Or this guy just played with command menu or sth ? Not sure even if he is allowed. I did not  understand anything he said, youtube translater is as good as Google translate. Maybe if a French translated what he said it would be good.

But you got to watch it, the imperial city is sooo detailed and huge !!! It reminded me of Istanbul's old districts(the original city, left from Byzantine).

Sorry :'(  :ohdear:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,386443.0.html

I mentioned in this thread if taleworlds does not want things like this just said the word and its all gone. Would do it without hesitation

KhergitLancer99 said:
What is your PC specs Younes ?

AMD RX 480 8G
Intel I5 6500 (4c 4t, 3.2GHZ base clock speed)
16GB DDR4
500 GB SSD (samsung)

Note that the game is still not optimized and its subject to change. Overall if i just lower from high settings to medium i would get good fps but i prefer playing on high for the beauty of the game. And my CPU also seems to be bottlenecking the rest of my computer

Younes123 said:
And my CPU also seems to be bottlenecking the rest of my computer

Yes, definitely. Many say this game will be CPU dependant like Total War games due to high numbers of agents roaming around. So I think you should change that.
My graphic card is way behind yours GTX 950m, I think yours in nvidia would be equalavant of GTX 1050. I am trusting my CPU a bit i7 6700HQ but I also have to buy an ssd, they say it greatly helps with performance.

How is your GHz 3.2 ? Is it up to 3.2 ?
Mine is 4 cores, 8 threads but it is 2.6 GHz but up to 3.5.

KhergitLancer99 said:
Younes123 said:
And my CPU also seems to be bottlenecking the rest of my computer

Yes, definitely. Many say this game will be CPU dependant like Total War games due to high numbers of agents roaming around. So I think you should change that.
My graphic card is way behind yours GTX 950m, I think yours in nvidia would be equalavant of GTX 1050. I am trusting my CPU a bit i7 6700HQ but I also have to buy an ssd, they say it greatly helps with performance.

How is your GHz 3.2 ? Is it up to 3.2 ?
Mine is 4 cores, 8 threads but it is 2.6 GHz but up to 3.5.

It goes up to 3.6Ghz but i doubt i will be able to run the game with a lot of bots

Younes123 said:
KhergitLancer99 said:

AMD RX 480 8G
16GB DDR4
500 GB SSD (samsung)

Note that the game is still not optimized and its subject to change. Overall if i just lower from high settings to medium i would get good fps but i prefer playing on high for the beauty of the game. And my CPU also seems to be bottlenecking the rest of my computer

Taking into account the scenes are unpopulated, it's a bit concerning to not reach full 60+fps with maxed out graphics.

Let's hopeTM they optimize the **** out of this game before EA!

FBohler said:
Younes123 said:
KhergitLancer99 said:

AMD RX 480 8G
16GB DDR4
500 GB SSD (samsung)

Taking into account the scenes are unpopulated, it's a bit concerning to not reach full 60+fps with maxed out graphics.

Let's hopeTM they optimize the **** out of this game before EA!

The thing with that scene i was recording is well.. i was recording.

And the map was also using an insane amount of props, the map was meant to be a performance map test according to the map title and it was.

From what I understood recording devices consume the heck out of cpu.

According to streamers if my memory isnt exaggerating, while they get 60 fps on high settings, they cant get that even at lowest when the straming app is on.
So the game at beta version is highly incompatible with steaming/recording apps.

Also once someone in this forum said optimisation stage starts after everything ends because spending time to optimisation without finishing everything would be pointless. Considering this game is at v 0.01 I think it isnt suprising to see the game so unoptimized atm.

Like FBohler said hopeTMfully they will optimize the hell out of it.
I want that 1000 troops, I would disable every graphical option for this.

Do you guys know how much ssd contributes to performance ?

Back
Top Bottom