The Zion Strain(Zombie Role play)

Users who are viewing this thread

*bzzz…..*Andrew, Sir…*crackkleee*the armory is in the basement of the harbor master’s quarter*bzzz*its right next to the last pier in dock 3, it’s a 2 storied building stand alone next to the pier*crackkleee…bzzz….*I’ve blockade the entrance and back door of the quarter*bzzz…*but I believe I’ve got a monkey ladder in my rucksack to get you up the rooftop quickly*craackleee*And just to be honest, I’m not a very “God”ly believer, but in this case I’ll pray for your safety Sir!*bzzzz….*So just come here and*bzzzzzzzz…….*Man, it’s low on battery, this will be my last transmission*crackle..bzzz* God bless you, my new found “friend”, hahaha….(bitterly tried to laugh)*bzzz…*over and out…*bzz…..*

Andrew listened to the transmission, looked the window one last time to make sure zombies were not surrounding his car,then looked to the lobby where a massive zombie brawl continued. Andrew then re-aimed his gun at the power outlet right above a mess of ripped paper and fired his glock.

The bullet hit his target and there was a spark...then a small fire...then one that quickly grew, consuming the books and paper. Andrew grabbed his suitcase and quickly packed his radio away as the flames grew and grew. Then with a finale prayer he grabbed his suit case and ran towards the window with his gun in his other hand.

He lunged out the window with his elbow forward, the glass cut his skin and he made a soft yelp of pain. He was trying to aim for the dead body on the sidewalk so it could break his fall, luckily he hit it. Andrew instantly got up and put his suitcase on the roof of his car and fumbled for his keys, he got them and unlocked the car. He grabbed his suitcase and hopped in and closed the door tight and locked it. He then started up his car and slammed his foot on the gas pedal, sending his car flying into the street.

"hm...i have don some crazy ****...this by far beats it all" Andrew muttered to him self as he was trying to avoid debris and every once and a while plowed through a zombie. Andrew followed the signs that read "Port this Way" on the English part and followed. Andrew started laughing madly.

"This is going to be fun..."

((LOL, sorry Incaa, but i thought maybe after me and Theralina met, it's going to be short one...))

Hendrick kept shooting magazine after magazine and when he about to run out of ammo, so does those zombies out there, beginning to decrease while the sun is about to rise...

"Sun rise, if these guys are real zombies they'll be dead soon!" he said and hoping then quit shooting. "Perimeter clear, now Andrew will surely see this directly" He smiled a bit, then brought the smoke signal out and open it hoping Andrew would be here soon.

Andrew saw smoke in the distance ahead of him, he figured it was either a fire or a smoke signal, he guessed smoke signal. He took one last look behind him as he was driving to see the smoke rising from the library, still burning intensely.  He then saw a ship, in the distance...but he saw it.

"The port...finally" Andrew saw the smoke signal rising from a building on a pier numbered three. Andrew got out of his car and looked around to noticed the corpses of zombies everywhere.

"Hendrick must of had all the fun without me" Andrew whispered to him self. He looked into the distance to notice the sun was rising. Andrew slowly approached the building with the smoke signal then yelled up to it.

"Hendrick! Are you there?! This is Colonel Andrew Frink! I have arrived, some what safe and some what sound!"

((Oh yeah, from now on when my character thought of something it will be in this format: (example thought), just to make it easy LOL...))
"Huh,...", Hendrick startled when he heard someone screaming. (Finally, i'm bored here). He then rushes to rooftop and saw someone standing below. "Ah, you must be Andrew, come on up..." He then readied the ladder. "Hope you still can climb, ha ha ha...".

"and you must be Hendrick, and i hope i still can climb too." Andrew smiled as he climbed to latter up to Hendrick.
When he reached the top he stuck his hand out to shake Hendrik's hand and said"My name is Andrew Frink, you can call me Andrew, good to see you alive"

Hendrick shake Andrew's hand and said "Yes, I'm Hendrick, I do too happy to see you alive". "Sorry again for making you climb, i don't want to pushing those heavy barricade around,AGAIN ha ha ha..., "Oh yeah, before i forgot, come here, follow me!" Hendrick said to Andrew, "You're going to have a LOT of surprise when you see this", he said while starting to walk toward the door to downstairs.

Andrew followed Hendrick to where he was taking him. "Eh, don't worry about the climbing, i am more physically fit then i look, and i can't wait to see this surprise of yours.  Hope its not more zombies." Andrew chuckles as he continues to follow Hendrick.

"Ha...ha..., like i get them in a cage an start hacking them from outside...Sounds like fun!!", Hendrick laugh as he continues going to first floor. He then heads to the back door, passing some dead bodies. "Come here...come here..., Ah, and don't worry about them, they're dead long ago...", Hendrick smiled while pointing to the bodies and opened the hatch, "Come on, go down and see it".

Andrew smiles as he goes through the door Hendrick opened for him...when he sees what it is he drops his briefcase." Oh my god...so...many weapons...how did this get here" Andrew says in shock as he begins to look at the arms."Haha!This will defiantly come in handy against those zombie bastards!" Andrew whispers a prayer under his breath and barely mutters out a promise that is too quiet to understand.

Hendrick followed Andrew and kinda surprised when Andrew drop his briefcase. When he sees Andrew muttering something he then said "I've said it before, i'll explain it to you, this is where i got this baby. A French FAMAS". He showed Andrew his weapon while walking to the table and grab the ledger. "Here read this..., it's the harbor master's, apparently he is a smuggler.", He then give the ledger to Andrew. "Oh. i nearly forgot, there's also some rations and water pack stored in those crates", He pointed to the right side of the room where a lot of brown, greenish boxes stacked up. "It's enough for a year or so, i think" He said. "Feel free to look around, i'll go get the radio i charge upstairs first, i don't realize i got the charger with me the last time we talk."

(Hey, guys, I know you are having fun, but let the rest of the guys catch up. I'm waiting for either, Jhessail, Buneor, or Hyperion to post, before I post again.)

Donn groaned a bit and rolled over in his sleep, his hand happening to come to rest on his sheathed Katana hilt.  Clenching his fist around it, he drew it towards his body and grasped it like a teddy bear, sucking his thumb.

"I don't wanna do the differential equations..."  He mumbled.

Cowering behind Alex, Gwen noticed Donn's peculiar behaviour. Amazed at the strange sight, she could not help herself but broke out in noisy laughter. She patted Imi's shoulder and pointed at the sleeping scientist, sucking his thumb and cradling his katana. Spent, she wiped her eyes, coughing.

"Oh my, I don't think I've laughed like that since this all started", Gwen said, still chuckling a bit.

Imi allowed himself to smile a little bit, but still continued to back down the tunnel, with his gun raised.

"...You think you can carry him?"

"Whazzat?"  Donn asks as he lifts his head a little, half conscious.  "I said five more minutes..."

He gets up slightly, and staggers to his feet with Gwen.

Back
Top Bottom