The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

Would you like an option to 'lock' yourself to the chariot?

• Yes...I fall off too often

Votes: 233 22.5%
  • Yes, but include option to turn it off.

Votes: 647 62.5%
  • No.....I like the freedom of movement

Votes: 155 15.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Ive encountered a strange problem with the mod that has only recently sprung up. It used to work fine until about a week ago. Now every time I press the 'character' button on the world map screen the game crashes (comes up saying M&B has encountered a problem and needs to close). Ive tried reinstalling the mod and the game several times and this problem persists. Does anyone have any idea whats going on?

alright honestly, ive been playing this mod awhile LOVE it haha but i never figured out how to "bang" chicks are there only certain ones i can? and if not who/how do i do it?

Panther said:
What level do you need? Cause I imported a character I edited (max stats but at level 1 ) so Im only like level 4

O and also... I did not get to the part where you have to attack another lord or whatever it is.. the farthest I got is to get the relation up.. (all she asks me to do is deliver letters which is annoying)
You can't marry all the women - only the ones who just hang around the castles. I think princess corinna is a vassal lord in her own right, and so can't be amrried, so she'll just give you lord quests. AFAIK

And, if you want to marry one, do quests for her... the relations have to be... really good. We are speaking of becoming lifelong partners :wink:

I love the storyline of this mod, all the quests and dungeons. You are giving MB a whole new dimention.
Regarding the sex, i have a suspecion that something will turn up some day. Why do i think that? Try opening the sound folder in the module. It has some rather... spectacular soundbits... and i assume they have been put there for a purpose.

Hi There !

First I would like to thank Rosha for this amazing mod, which is really fun !
Yet I have a problem (beware, big spoilers)

I am the only faction alive. Only two lords do not belong to my faction : queen hypolitta and Rogan. Steise is married, I have killed those who deserved to be killed, yet... the game does not end ! And Steise keeps telling me Rogan has betrayed us although I have already confronted him and chosen to let him live. Is there an end to the mod yet ?

If you imported a character you may have skipped some quests because they are keyed to level.  If the quests are missed or go out of sync, the game won't end right.  Did you kill King George?  Did you fight a battle with Rogan and an army and then let him go?  Did you get married yourself?  You may want to check out Chiksika's FAQ about the game in these threads.  It begins on page 217 of this thread.

Thanks for your answers !
I have already checked the faq (which was really helpful by the way) and followed all the instructions, so I didn't import a character. I think I did all the major quests :
-get married -get St Vincent and St John in my party -rescued my wife twice -get Steise married -killed the murderers of the adoptive parents and recently killed King George -encountered Rogan once, fighted him and decided to let him go
So I think that up to this point, all was fine.
One detail though:
I have chosen to rule Sir Vincent innocent and to keep him in my party. Do you think this could have been a problem ?
I already checked this topic and the forum mentioned in the first page and it seems that I am not the only one to have this problem.
I guess I should now kill Rogan but I can't find him... I hope he hasn't disapeared of the map  :???:

(sorry if my english sounds weird, I'm French  :grin:)

------
EDIT:
I reloaded a previous savegame :
just after I saved my wife from Jester. Not long after this, Rogan betrayed us so this time I decided to kill him. The weird thing is that he has disappeared from the Map but he is still in the list of characters in the menu with all the lords. I hope this is normal ! I will continue the game and tell you if it works this time !

@SmashedPotatoe:  Your English is just fine, quite good in fact.  Do you have a save-game which predates pardoning Rogan?  I'd say - if you have -  go back and this time either kill him or lock him up.  Rosha has been MIA for quite some time, and I never finished a game in Wedding Dance while helping out making it and beta testing it.  If my suggestion won't work, I fear I can't do other than speculate.  Also, remember this is still a beta version of Wedding Dance, as Rosha didn't finish it yet.

Another possibility is that you cannot truly win the game until ALL lords are your vassals.  If you still have a lord on the loose,
hiding out at a castle, lurking in some obscure corner of the map, etc. or even a stray caravan not of your conquered faction, the game does not register that you have "finished it."  This may well be the case, and I'd recommend catching Queen H at once.  Don't lock her up - keep fighting, catching, releasing her until she joins you.  Once she joins you, wait a week or so in gametime - go whack some bandits or Sea Raiders or something, and see then if you are not declared a victor.  There is a very delightful victory ending cut scene that Rosha did a lovely job on in Wedding Dance, and I'd hate for you to miss it.

There is one final possibility:  there is a bug in the codes for the Claimant Quest in M&B (predates V .960 and carries through all the later versions - Taleworlds never fixed it and to my knowledge a modder can't fix it.)  This bug affects M&B in much the way it appears your game has come out.  It does not always turn up, but does so often enough to be worth noting.  (We have the same problem in Prophesy of Pendor - the Claimant Quest is sufficiently bugged in our mod that we just advise people not to play a Claimant Quest in any of the PoPs.)  If I'm not mistaken, Rosha used some of the Claimant Quest codes and modified them in Wedding Dance.  It is possible - and this is pure guessing as I'm not  a coder - that something in the vanilla Native Claimant Quest code may have bugged your game. 

Hey, i have a problem. I just had Catapults researched but i never got it. Now my Sage won't even talk about it.
I searched both here and on the other forum, but no luck.

Okay, my bad, its already in my army. I just couldn't see it anywhere

Hello!

Nice mod thought! I really enjoyed it. But I got a problem. How to recruit prisoners (nuns)? I have 120 nuns as prisoners and noone of them never joins me... Help? :???:

Dont remember exactly, but I think you need to talk to them, and have a high charisma(not sure about any of that though).

I've got 10 leadership.... Somehow I recruited Barbarian female Warlord, but once... Help?  :???:  I want to recruit those girls, try to knock them and take as prisoners, but noone of them joins my party...  :cry:

Back
Top Bottom