The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

Would you like an option to 'lock' yourself to the chariot?

• Yes...I fall off too often

Votes: 233 22.5%
  • Yes, but include option to turn it off.

Votes: 647 62.5%
  • No.....I like the freedom of movement

Votes: 155 15.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry if this has been answered before.
But I have about 98 relation with princess cornia, I have fast forwarded the game through like 5-10 weeks and I still am not able to get the token from her... anyhelp?

I am a male BTW

You need at least +100.  Do another quest for her.  Also, if you imported a higher-level character, since the quests are keyed to level, you may have screwed up the game/quests.

You might want to use the search function and read Chiksika's guide to the whole game on this thread.  It starts on Page 217.

What level do you need? Cause I imported a character I edited (max stats but at level 1 ) so Im only like level 4

O and also... I did not get to the part where you have to attack another lord or whatever it is.. the farthest I got is to get the relation up.. (all she asks me to do is deliver letters which is annoying)

I have no idea how to downlaod the "RAR" type mods and im pretty much fed up of not being able to find out how to downlaod them can someone help me out here :3

Panther said:
What level do you need? Cause I imported a character I edited (max stats but at level 1 ) so Im only like level 4

O and also... I did not get to the part where you have to attack another lord or whatever it is.. the farthest I got is to get the relation up.. (all she asks me to do is deliver letters which is annoying)

Just keep doing her quests until she gives you a token, then you will have to defend her token from the knights who challenge you.  READ THE FAQ.  It is all fully explained.  The FAQ is categorized so you can read before posting.

Brother of blades said:
I have no idea how to downlaod the "RAR" type mods and im pretty much fed up of not being able to find out how to downlaod them can someone help me out here :3

You can get a free demo copy of WinRar by googling it.  Download the demo file, save it to program files, make a shortcut on desktop if you want, after you have installed Winrar.
Download the mod rar file.
Drag the mod rar file into your M&B Modules folder, right click it and click "extract here."

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
Brother of blades said:

You can get a free demo copy of WinRar by googling it.  Download the demo file, save it to program files, make a shortcut on desktop if you want, after you have installed Winrar.
Drag the mod rar file into your M&B Modules folder, right click it and click "extract here."

but it doesnt say extract at all it just says open and then it comes up with either find or save. :'(
and  its all fustrating now  :evil:
however going to keep trying to crack at it while I wait for your reply

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
Brother of blades said:

oh how much i love you  :mrgreen:

This mod seems awesome but it crashes every 2min :cry:

"Some graphic and sound enhancement add-ons might cause the game to crash. (Re-install M&B ina new directory and put the Wedding Dance there)"

I've got a steam version of the M&B. Can I re-install it to new directory? because I really doubt it.. :sad:

Manou,

I have found that most mods crash if you do not have the graphics turned down, for example though I have a pretty good cpu +graphics cards, I keep my detail setting at around 40, limit ragdoll to 0 and keep the number of corpses at 10, I do not crash very often. Give these settings a whril and tweak until it is more stable

try some of these, especially the one from dzzoro. That one is an essential one for me.

The random crashes are due to system differences. You can find some of the most common problems/fixes below.
I'm pretty sure that most of the random crashes can be attributed to sound conflicts...there are a couple of fixes:

*****************************************************************************************************
From Gerhart:
Ok it took me awhile to remember how to do this but it's really easy.
I'm using XP Pro so I don't know if it's any different for Vista/window 7.
Go to Control Panel and click on Sounds and Audio Devices. Choose the last tab, it should read "Hardware". Now double click on "Audio Codecs". In the new window click on the "Properties" tab, choose one of the codecs and click on the "Properties" button on the lower right bottom. Now pick the option "do not use this audio codec" and press apply.
Fire up the game and try to replicate the same situation when the crash occured. I know this seems rather bothersome but it may help eliminate the possibility of it being a codec problem instead of a mod issue.
Depending on how many audio codecs you have installed, this could take a really long time. Actually if you do have a lot on your system, this could eventually cause conflicts for your system.
Here is also another idea. Write down the codecs you have installed and do a comparison with others that have the same issue. Those that don't have the problem can also compare their codecs so that we know which ones are good. Right now I only have 11 codecs installed, since I recently formatted and reinstalled my OS.
EDIT here's a link to exactly the same thing I posted but with pictures http://www.updatexp.com/windows-xp-codecs.html
*****************************************************************************************************

or try this from Dzzoro:
To those that has this weird bug of crash to desktop. this is just temporary till we find a fix. go to module.ini
And set these values to 0
scan_module_sounds = 1
scan_module_music = 1
And it will look like this.
scan_module_sounds = 0
scan_module_music = 0
see if this temporary stops the crashes.
Edit: more info from Dzzoro below

After reformating the sounds, we managed to produce the same bug on my computer. Please check the following:
make sure you don't have wmplayer.exe running in the background. Hit ctrl+alt+delete and start task manager and check processess. If this is running, hit end task. Also check for WMPsideShowGadget.exe. This will keep restarting wmplayer.exe, so disable it as well.

check again for:
WMPsideShowGadget.exe
wmplayer.exe
make sure they are not running in the background, if they are, disable them.

Some uses have had success changing to dx7.
Fawzia and I have tried everything to get these sounds compatible with the rest of M&B, but some players are still reporting crashes, so try one of the above fixes.

hehe crash medicine

Man 1 walks up to car and says "man 2 dont forget your crash medicine"  Man 2 frowns and says "Bah that stuff make my voice squeeky" Man 2 then drives off and a few seconds later Man 1 hears a large crash. Man 1's face was shocked  :eek: then after the shock disaperd he started to giggle  :lol: "what a twat you are Man 2"

I was just wondering, how do you get married? I am guessing you get to choose one of the ladies that are in the castles / towns, but what do you do after that? I got my relation to 35 with a lady but how high do I need to get it?

Back
Top Bottom