The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

Would you like an option to 'lock' yourself to the chariot?

• Yes...I fall off too often

Votes: 233 22.5%
  • Yes, but include option to turn it off.

Votes: 647 62.5%
  • No.....I like the freedom of movement

Votes: 155 15.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

That is just serious sweet-ass Rosha nice work... but you know what you should add, a hooded cloak that actually has hair lol, I never use cloaks with hoods because when you put one on you become bald.

Rosha said:
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Nema (I used a couple of textures and the voice pack and I need permission before I use em)

Maybe you can try to send message to nema? It is allways good way to contact someone.  :mrgreen:

nema said:
Rosha said:
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Nema (I used a couple of textures and the voice pack and I need permission before I use em)

Maybe you can try to send message to nema? It is allways good way to contact someone.  :mrgreen:

But it is always more fun, when you go to your basement, kill a goat there, light some candles and than shout, as loud as you can, the name of person you want to contact with

Well, my item prices are all screwy as I've added things sorta willy nilly like so I need to sort through those, and my dialogues are weak.  All the quests are done, factions are done, items are mostly done (I continue to replace ones that I made long ago and find horrible).  I gave up trying to add all the village upgrades as there seem to be a few mods doing wonderful things with that and mine are just 'oh that's nice' kind of additions and extremely time consuming.

I plan on everyone to give me feedback on the beta so I can balance the game and get the timing right.

The beta should be out quite soon, but might be buggy as I've not tested it on anything other than my pc. 

Re: The Wedding Dance (new screenshots pg.:cool:
« Reply #172 on: Today at 05:14:45 am »Quote Quote from: Rosha on April 12, 2009, 05:38:34 am
Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?

google gladiator helm

Nice reference.

On the mod, good luck. We're all counting on you.

I was afraid no one got that lol :smile:
Cheers
Rosha

Hiya everyone.  Just a quick question....anyone know how I can get in touch with Subotais.  I used one of the textures and I'd like to get permission.  I did a member search and got nada back.  Any help would be appreciated.
Will post beta very soon. (pending permissions)

Rosha

It's a few days away from a beta release.  Just didn't have much in the way of new to add....will update features n tips soon.

Rosha

Back
Top Bottom