The truth behind PW official admins

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway my work here is done. The united admin replies and the way they handle this shows everyone the following;

1. United admins don't like getting beaten.
2. United admins detest any competition and resort to DDOS to win.
3. United admins are allowed to spread lies and misinformation but cry foulplay when the same is done to them

Now that is said and done, I bid thee farewell. Server was taken offline as it's purpose has been served.

And to those that were DDOS'in us :smile: well maybe the coppers might get you maybe they won't, only time will tell.

Vincenzo said:
Well I did ban you from all MM servers, I don't like kids setting up rogue servers and giving bad names to other admins/servers by banning half the people and spamming gold.

Wow ... now I wonder why anyone would buy warband if there is a risk of someone banning you from all servers just because he does not like you.  FYI all ??? I could build 1000 MM servers today and you couldn't do anything about it. So define all maybe? your power is limited to the server that you have admin status over. In any case, luckily I don;t play MM anymore not 3weeks now and when I do I don't go on MM_official anyway.

hirovard said:
i'd rather it kept going as its entertainment value is quite high and its replayability is relitivly high aswell  :lol:
Mount and Blade: Warband

Come for the mods; Stay for the hilarious forum threads!

I third that !!
It just got more interesting banned off "all MM" servers cause one guy does not like me or what I did in another mod.
LOL please keep it going infact, I take back the whole I am stopping now post. I am just getting started.
By the end of the day, I will have enough material for an article that will make taleworlds head spin. All cause of one group of "admins" :razz:

Deathski said:
hirovard said:
i'd rather it kept going as its entertainment value is quite high and its replayability is relitivly high aswell  :lol:
Mount and Blade: Warband

Come for the mods; Stay for the hilarious forum threads!

NickViche said:
Anyway my work here is done. The united admin replies and the way they handle this shows everyone the following;

1. United admins don't like getting beaten.
2. United admins detest any competition and resort to DDOS to win.
3. United admins are allowed to spread lies and misinformation but cry foulplay when the same is done to them

1: Don't like getting DDoSed, and then impersonated in order to give us a bad rep, more likely.

2: If you truly wanted competition, you'd start a proper server, and not cheat by using our name. I'm all for competition, as long as it is fair. But i doubt you understand that. I understand that your head is shoved far up, but you should have noticed how i banned everyone who attacked other servers aswell.

3: Mind giving me an example of us spreading lies?  :cool:

NickViche said:
Wow ... now I wonder why anyone would buy warband if there is a risk of someone banning you from all servers just because he does not like you.  FYI all ??? I could build 1000 MM servers today and you couldn't do anything about it. So define all maybe? your power is limited to the server that you have admin status over. In any case, luckily I don;t play MM anymore not 3weeks now and when I do I don't go on MM_official anyway.

Do you even know who Vincenzo is?  :lol:

Eragon91 said:
I'm all for competition

well if that was true then why is it that every time a server that makes its own thread you go on there basicly trolling them and saying "oh not another server to divide the community"

hirovard said:
well if that was true then why is it that every time a server that makes its own thread you go on there basicly trolling them and saying "oh not another server to divide the community"

Where did i do that last?

Metalhead259 said:
Yea, and Eragon.

You spread lies about RCC hacking your server before.

Lol.

Are you still talking about the part where RCC_Verrigan joined our server, banned all players, and shouted "Long live RCC" at the exact same moment that RCC was revived?  :lol:

Oh, or the part where RCC organised "Trolling raids" against other servers? :grin:

Boy, you guys sure are entertaining.

Answer o your quesitons.

1. (I explained that part already, I run alot of warband servers and I sometimes logon with the wrong nick/char to the wrong server, I am only human and prone to mistakes but you obviously do not have anything else to pick on).

2. I do but it got influx of randomers or ddos whenever it had some sort of population. One has to wonder why, I am not the only one that has faced this.

3. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,214554.0.html  this is only the latest one or do you require more?

Eragon91 said:
1: Don't like getting DDoSed, and then impersonated in order to give us a bad rep, more likely.

2: If you truly wanted competition, you'd start a proper server, and not cheat by using our name. I'm all for competition, as long as it is fair. But i doubt you understand that. I understand that your head is shoved far up, but you should have noticed how i banned everyone who attacked other servers aswell.

3: Mind giving me an example of us spreading lies?  :cool:

Eragon91 said:
hirovard said:

Metalhead259 said:
Yea, and Eragon.

Lol.

Are you still talking about the part where RCC_Verrigan joined our server, banned all players, and shouted "Long live RCC" at the exact same moment that RCC was revived?  :lol:

Oh, or the part where RCC organised "Trolling raids" against other servers? :grin:

Boy, that was a real hack attack.....

Idiot, that wasn't a hack attack. He was given the password by one of your admins.

Dear Eragon.

Do you actually know anything about how the servers work? If you say yes, please remember that everyone will see that you are a clueless troll.

Each warband server started by person a b c have their own ban_list.txt now unless Vince hacks those servers, there is no way for him to get access to the ban_list.txt,
Now if taleworlds, warband mod admins or whatever did have some kind of backdoor code which would allow them to logon to a server and change things around, this would be consider unlawful access and falls under "e-crimes". So again :smile: you obviously do not know anything about Internet protocals, warband servers, internet regulations or whatsoever therefore please kindly refrain from making yourself look even dumber.

Eragon91 said:
hirovard said:

Metalhead259 said:
Yea, and Eragon.

Lol.

You are awefully ignorant. Every time someone tells you the fact that none of those people were RCC, you ignore them.
Verrigan was not RCC.
Those raids were committed by rogue members in a clan known as 'Frostguarde' by players know as Jark and Honor, who, from what I'm aware of, had actually recently been kicked from frostguarde.
Jark and Honor were Ex-RCC, and nearly a year after leaving they do those attacks, and suddenly it's RCC?

Stop derailing.

NickViche said:
2. I do but it got influx of randomers or ddos whenever it had some sort of population. One has to wonder why, I am not the only one that has faced this.

3. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,214554.0.html  this is only the latest one or do you require more?

It's funny how you honestly believe that stealing another servers name is "legit" competition.

What part about telling people that you were impersonating our server, abusing your adminship, and probably had attacked us(given your servers appearance), aswell as distributing the rumours that we got from other players that you had a virus, was spreading lies?

You honestly think that you could just do all that, and then thought we would just say "All fun and ´games, right", and leave?
YOU are the sole cause of this. We simply defended ourselves.

Funny how you think you are allowed to do whatever you want, but when we call you out for it we are "spreading lies and misinformation".

The nerve of some people.

Metalhead259 said:
Idiot, that wasn't a hack attack. He was given the password by one of your admins.

I am well aware of that. I'm still entertained by the fact that you think it's 100% legit to accuse united of absolutely everything, without any proof whatsoever, but go bat**** insane when people accuse you of ANYTHING.

:lol:

NickViche said:
Dear Eragon.

Do you actually know anything about how the servers work? If you say yes, please remember that everyone will see that you are a clueless troll.

Each warband server started by person a b c have their own ban_list.txt now unless Vince hacks those servers, there is no way for him to get access to the ban_list.txt,
Now if taleworlds, warband mod admins or whatever did have some kind of backdoor code which would allow them to logon to a server and change things around, this would be consider unlawful access and falls under "e-crimes". So again :smile: you obviously do not know anything about Internet protocals, warband servers, internet regulations or whatsoever therefore please kindly refrain from making yourself look even dumber.

Yep, you don't know who he is  :lol:

N0body said:
You are awefully ignorant. Every time someone tells you the fact that none of those people were RCC, you ignore them.
Verrigan was not RCC.
Those raids were committed by rogue members in a clan known as 'Frostguarde' by players know as Jark and Honor, who, from what I'm aware of, had actually recently been kicked from frostguarde.
Jark and Honor were Ex-RCC, and nearly a year after leaving they do those attacks, and suddenly it's RCC?

Stop derailing.

I mean, just because someone wears your tag, is a member of your clan, gets the password from another member of your clan, shouts "Long live RCC" and blames you in the end, doesn't mean he have anything to do with you? :grin:

Whenever someone from RCC does something, it's never ever RCC's fault, in any way. But when something happens to anyone else, "Omg, Uniteds fault, everything is uniteds fault! We dont need any proof, we just think it is! And thats good enough for us! Now lets go and rage on the forums!"

At no time :smile: did we say we were admins of the said server, at no time, did any of us claim to be admins of united.
At no time, were there any virus, backdoors, trojans placed on the map, website, teamspeak server all which Gimli claimed.
In fact the ddos started right after GA gimli was kicked from the server, go figure.
There was another admin from your so called united official list that said "attack is coming" or something along those lines, will post the log once I can get back in. 
Anyway all in all, it is now apparent that if you don't agree with one admin from one mod that you can be banned from all the other mods. This raises the issue of why would anyone buy warband 3 if there is such a risk.

COME BUY WARBAND ! Argue with one mod and be banned from all.  Yes, I derailing the topic now cause this one is more interesting now.

Eragon91 said:
NickViche said:

It's funny how you honestly believe that stealing another servers name is "legit" competition.

What part about telling people that you were impersonating our server, abusing your adminship, and probably had attacked us(given your servers appearance), aswell as distributing the rumours that we got from other players that you had a virus, was spreading lies?

You honestly think that you could just do all that, and then thought we would just say "All fun and ´games, right", and leave?
YOU are the sole cause of this. We simply defended ourselves.

Funny how you think you are allowed to do whatever you want, but when we call you out for it we are "spreading lies and misinformation".

The nerve of some people.

Metalhead259 said:

I am well aware of that. I'm still entertained by the fact that you think it's 100% legit to accuse united of absolutely everything, without any proof whatsoever, but go bat**** insane when people accuse you of ANYTHING.

:lol:

NickViche said:
Dear Eragon.

Yep, you don't know who he is  :lol:

N0body said:
Verrigan was not RCC.

Stop derailing.

I mean, just because someone wears your tag, is a member of your clan, gets the password from another member of your clan, shouts "Long live RCC" and blames you in the end, doesn't mean he have anything to do with you? :grin:

Whenever someone from RCC does something, it's never ever RCC's fault, in any way. But when something happens to anyone else, "Omg, Uniteds fault, everything is uniteds fault! We dont need any proof, we just think it is! And thats good enough for us! Now lets go and rage on the forums!"

NickViche from what I'm reading, you committed fraud against the United servers. Do you have any tangible evidence that goes with your accusations?

What a ****storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom