The thread of Beards, Beards, and even more Beards.

Beard?

• Beard.

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Beard?

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • BEARD!

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Chops.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Stache.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Muttonstache.

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Scruff.

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Ambalon said:
My beard is too curly. My sideburns are like, almost an inch long and they look bad enough thanks to 'dem curls. So I had to disgrace myself and give 'em a little trim.

I used to have big whorls that made my sideburns look stupid, they seem to have diminished greatly as I aged, or perhaps the other hairs in my beard brought them into line.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Well, I'm really sorry.
I broke. I bent. I pussied out.
Me too  :sad:

At a certain length I become a hobo/neanderthal/hipster.

This is all it will ever be:
0m5Lm.jpg

Leifr Eiríksson said:
I don't care how big your arm muscles are, I will slap you when we next meet.

you'll try, but you are only gonna end up hurting your hand on this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gdscv4fhcc8zur4/20130902_172127.jpg[/img]

Leifr Eiríksson said:
I can confirm that KOcken does have a beard. He was sporting a fantastic moustache when I met him in June, in Sweden.

I don't understand why anyone would doubt my word.

Kocken said:
Leifr Eiríksson said:
I don't care how big your arm muscles are, I will slap you when we next meet.
you'll try, but you are only gonna end up hurting your hand on this:
55QexIUclXP-GrQrBjquEhHs-OiFqbyeiBCXCE83eTA
Well ****, that's you? Looking mighty manly! When I get around to sporting a thicker beard I'll go back to bald head and beard. For the meantime, short hair will have to do.

beards are great!

So how are you going to celebrate Beard Day? I'm thinking about doing something beard related like chopping wood, smoking a pipe, lifting weights eating hamburgers and driniking wiskey.

Since I now have no beard, I will treat myself to something for the future. Perhaps a proper beard brush since the comb I use is too weak to go through my beard after a couple of months. I've read that a good boar bristle brush does wonders for all hair, especially beards.

And cry for my weakness.

This is a absolutely terrible picture but meh...I will try and get a better one Saturday.

Respectable beard. I'd suggest you try to grow out the soul patch though. Would make the beard feel less detached from the rest

Just one more day people, and it's OUR DAY! How will you all celebrate beard day 2013?

Back
Top Bottom