The thread of Beards, Beards, and even more Beards.

Beard?

• Beard.

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Beard?

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • BEARD!

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Chops.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Stache.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Muttonstache.

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Scruff.

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Dilemma! I've been plagued with waves of an intense desire to shave the beard off to a much shorter length. I think much of this is the fault of both Anchorman and Tombstone, I would love to have a neat and tidy moustache. But what's stopping me? I think I can last until World Beard Day but I'm not sure... the indecisiveness is reaping a bloody toll!

tumblr_lv8yrwOWip1qdr2w0o1_500.jpg

So, I had a wobble about the beard (doesn't everyone at some point?) then picked up a pair of scissors. I've always had issue with the right side of my moustache, it grows like a beast, thicker and faster than the left side. I tackled it last night and I tackled it hard. I'll start waxing again now I think in an attempt to properly tame and train the hairs into shape. I'll post again in three weeks time for World Beard Day (as we all should!) and then perhaps we ought build some TaleWorldsian Beard Decree.

Possibly the most attractiveterrifying photograph I have ever produced.
I am sorry, please hide away your children and wives.

Dz0sw.jpg

World Beard day is my b-day, just realized dat.

Gonna have a sighn that says Your beard must be this long to enter".

My beardless freinds gonna be jelly.  :razz:

Cool! Make sure to give a toast in honour of bearded men everywhere.

Leifr: Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! You have one of the coolest beards I know of.

I can't go full caveman as I wanted, because I have to look so ****ing cultured at work if I want something from the altoist girl. I might make mutton chops out of what I have for the beard day.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Having just asked my sister if she had any 'natural oil thingys for hair huh', turns out she does and it feels quite nice. Argan oil, naturally occurring tree-nut oil, will let you guys know how it goes after a few days. It might be worth a try J, if only to have an even softer soup-strainer for going down on the ladies with.  :eek:
Did this work ?

MaHuD said:
Leifr Eiríksson said:
Having just asked my sister if she had any 'natural oil thingys for hair huh', turns out she does and it feels quite nice. Argan oil, naturally occurring tree-nut oil, will let you guys know how it goes after a few days. It might be worth a try J, if only to have an even softer soup-strainer for going down on the ladies with.  :eek:
Did this work ?

Yes mate.
I used it once a week until last week. I have a pretty unmanageable beard right now, it certainly softened out the hairs (especially those on the chin) and helped with the brush through. I'd really recommend purchasing some. It's been used by the Berbers of Africa for centuries, most likely for good reason huh?

Leifr Eiríksson said:

NOT BEARD RELATED: I recently bought Argan Oil shampoo. Made my hair feel nicer than it has for ages.  :grin:

My beard is too curly. My sideburns are like, almost an inch long and they look bad enough thanks to 'dem curls. So I had to disgrace myself and give 'em a little trim.

Well, I'm really sorry.
I broke. I bent. I pussied out.

Today is the first day of September and felt it right to start fresh for the coming autumn and winter months. Three months of growth left my face, replaced with a mere 10mm (6mm in some places) of growth. I mourned. The sink shuddered and my family rejoiced. I can actually see my skin now upon my chinny chin chin.

The last known shot before I threw myself into shame.
Sorry guys.

Sincerely, Leifr.

:cry:

Back
Top Bottom