The thread of Beards, Beards, and even more Beards.

Beard?

• Beard.

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Beard?

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • BEARD!

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Chops.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Stache.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Muttonstache.

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Scruff.

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Wear an actual dead hamster over it until beard day, and then remove it. It will look way more like a beard by comparison.

People people! This holiday is not just about our own beards. This is the time to share all beardliness. Post any beard related content you can think of.

Currently looking into some natural beard oil // balm to help control and soften out the hairs. I find that when I reach a particular stage in growth the hairs begin to dry out and 'snap', so to speak. It's also an absolute ***** to control the ends of my moustache too, even wax has a problem with it.

Yours has been longer than mine J, certainly. It's probably down to a genetic thing I suppose. I've been browsing a particular beard forum for beardy men, many of them recommend some form of natural oils to keep the hairs supple and nice. I used to shampoo and condition it but man, that was a bad idea (again, maybe genetics?). Generally, the beard feels dry and almost wiry when I reach a certain point.

Having just asked my sister if she had any 'natural oil thingys for hair huh', turns out she does and it feels quite nice. Argan oil, naturally occurring tree-nut oil, will let you guys know how it goes after a few days. It might be worth a try J, if only to have an even softer soup-strainer for going down on the ladies with.  :eek:

Back
Top Bottom