The Tavern - Speak some of yer stories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, tell interesting stuff that happened in the mod for you.

I for example, found a clown, and recruited him. I must say, this mod kicks ass.

Just had my first Gunfight with Looters, was pretty cool.

A battle against some looters, i  use the editmode to spec the nice scenes, found a  chest in a mountain, so i went there, long long distance :wink:
and guess what was in this chest?  :grin:
Yes i walk this long way just to open my inventory  :smile:

But everything i have seen now was great! the towns, a saloon with red/white wallpaper and stairs to go up etc.
just great!
I think i will play the mod a long long time cause there´s so much new(sry blood mod :mrgreen: )

Went into battle as indian against a group of looters after a harsh loss vs yanks all by myself with only a deringer with 1 shot  and my horse. I fly in there headshot the first looter i see grab his hatchet and kill the other 3! Ayyeyyyeyeyye

Decided to become a Lawman... Hunted down my first Bandit. I was challenged to a duel, The clock chimed... once! Twice! Thrice! Then the Bell! Out came my gun, I fired three shots into his chest in rapid succession. He hit the ground before he even had his finger on the trigger... got myself 6 dollars!

nice, how do you get in duels?

Anyway: Fighting Mexicans as a Yank, came in with my pistol scored some headshots then .... ran outa ammo :sad: so I took out my sword and finished em with my dragoons!

duels are the same as the quests where you kill the nervous man in the village. You get the by walking near a poster of a wanted person in a town. The posters are near the sherrifs office

I find duels pretty hard in the beggining. Once, i had double-barrel shotgun, and went to duel, bell ringed, i took it out, and guess what, my character started to reload, and ofcourse was owned

Just great, i joined Cottonwood Bandits, then i found one of our gangman chasing other gang, they were so close to each other, but going at the same speed , so i attacked the enemy, and guess what, our gangman, didn't helped me, and it was 1 vs 46 . I lost and they took away Starr revolver, Henry repeating rifle, 6 dollars , and my clothers.

Signed the papers and joined the collins lawmen, as an UNREAL member! Apparently, we're the only lawmen in the wild west. Everyone else is either outlaws or bandits. I've been killing outlaws here and there, nothing special. Even got Jackie Luong and Dr. Valentine. It's hard to get homesteaders though, since there's only two places to recruit them from.

Peasant said:
Signed the papers and joined the collins lawmen, as an UNREAL member! Apparently, we're the only lawmen in the wild west. Everyone else is either outlaws or bandits. I've been killing outlaws here and there, nothing special. Even got Jackie Luong and Dr. Valentine. It's hard to get homesteaders though, since there's only two places to recruit them from.

Gangs are randomly assigned at the beginning of each game.  Sometimes you get a lot of lawmen, and sometimes you dont!

Peasant said:

try to reqruit mercenaries from the U.S saloons to reinforce your army. The infantry mercs are not that expensive.

So, I spent about 30 dollars going back and forth on a steamboat trying to get ambushed so I can fight on the steamboat, and I finally do get ambushed, and I get killed 3 seconds into the stupid fight!  Anyway, I'm broke now, and have no health. 

I started off as an unknown outlaw and fighted my way through killing looters then to deserters and to caravans, but while my army was becoming ever so bigger, it had been 65 days and by the time i knew it, i had an army size of 165, and i knew it was the right time to siege El-Paso and of course i was victorious. I stationed most of my men in El-Paso and now i must start recruiting for the next big siege :smile:

Regards, Tarkz

I was attacking a stagecoach of 7, 8, 9, or 10, and it was on a bridge. I thought it was going to be a long firefight, so as my two troops fired from my end of the bridge, I threw some explosives over to the enemy side. My two blackpowder charges actually killed their entire group, no casualties for us.

Am I the first one to find this?

To do it:
Break the tables and chairs in the saloon with any weapon. You can then equip the broken bits

Back
Top Bottom