The Smokeshack

Users who are viewing this thread

krik said:
Or you smoked something that was laced, dealers do that sometimes. Also, were you a crack baby? I know a guy who was a crack baby and he can't smoke marijuana because it sends him into a really uncoordinated rage.

The CRACK! It all makes sense now!

LSD is a liquid, if that's what ya meant by LCD :razz: it's usually soaked into paper that's what tabs are. But LSD is a clear liquid so I'd guess that's why, although I've never heard anyone call it water.

A contact of mine moved into an "interesting" area. Walking through the place is like walking into Mordor. I have to go through there in a way like I'm coming to beat up somebody just to be left alone by the local... moving things.

Really, there were more friendly faces in the Mos Eisley cantina than there are in that district. And the best part is, that area is just a wrong turn away from a number of popular tourist targets. I'm sure the place has swallowed a lot of people without a trace.

As long as you don't provoke anyone or stare I think you'll be alright mate  :lol: The shop for my work place is in the pretty much the absolutely worse neighborhood in the City, guy has been working there for 6 years and the only trouble he's gotten is he would always say Hello to the Prostitutes walking by and they thought he wanted a "ride".

Edit:
Oh Come on Bromden! I just looked at your pictures from the Say Cheese Thread, you look gruff and older you'll be fiiiine.

Deserath said:
Oh Come on Bromden! I just looked at your pictures from the Say Cheese Thread, you look gruff and older you'll be fiiiine.

That's why my "coming to beat up somebody" look works. It's a 15 minute walk, if I cannot catch the tram (that comes at every other lunar cycle). I'm not scared of mugging, as I'm not the target audience for that. But there I usually have to maneuver through bands of troublesome people, and/or police groups making random id checks. None of that are my favourite pastimes.

Unless I'm mistaken, you and I are about the same size, but you look like like a ****ing wrestler. must be the long hair plus cropped beard combo.

If you feel that sketchy what's the legal sized Knife you can have on you? For the U.S I believe it's like 4" but it probably varies from state to state.

In my experience it's not just you against some random crack head it's usually 4-5 people trying to jump you so when in doubt go Johnny Boy on their asses.
(You better get the reference!)

I do not. But if 4 to five crackheads jump you, expect 4 to 5 knives against your 1. And you're not nearly as psycho. :razz:

Deserath said:
If you feel that sketchy what's the legal sized Knife you can have on you? For the U.S I believe it's like 4" but it probably varies from state to state.

The limit here is 8 cm (3.1 in), and I always have a pocket knife with me, but I don't think I'd use it in a fight. I've got 11 years of martial arts training, and I'd use that first before resorting to slicing them up.

AWdeV said:
Never bring a knife to a knife fight. Invest in running shoes.

Turth.

AWdeV said:
I do not. But if 4 to five crackheads jump you, expect 4 to 5 knives against your 1. And you're not nearly as psycho. :razz:

From what I learned, you have to hit  the loudest of the bunch with all you've got, then run a cross-country world record.

Anyhoo, I just made the walk again, and I realized it's not the inhabitants that give me the creeps, but the randomly popping up blue people.

Back
Top Bottom