The Smokeshack

Users who are viewing this thread

Circumflex accents in this case indicate long vowel sounds, so something like "sack-aaw-mostos". Os in Cree I think are pretty underpronounced compared to english, so not moes-toes, just mostos.

Today, I rolled a joint; I was standing up - and I had no table.

There was also a gorgeous, like absolutely drop dead stunning girl at the park I brought my friends to. We were about to leave when I ran back, introduced myself, and asked for her number

Today I met Emily  :mrgreen:

Today was the kind of weather I strongly associate with getting high with friends.
Shame I was at work and the only guy I know around here where I could buy some moved away a short while ago :c
Well and nobody's here in the city anymore anyway, semester over and all that.

Wellenbrecher said:
Today was the kind of weather I strongly associate with getting high with friends.
Shame I was at work and the only guy I know around here where I could buy some moved away a short while ago :c
You're probably the last person I would think of that uses cannabis. :eek:
FrisianDude said:
Gestricius said:
Knowing DeviantArt, that is worrysome.
eh. He was okay. http://eburt.deviantart.com/  check his avatar top left
Huh, no rule 34. I approve of this.

Wellenbrecher said:

What kind of weather's that?

The perfect point between just warm and too hot. With a slight breeze and that... summer scent in the air.
Dunno, it just reminds me of some of the best times I got high, 's all.

Wolfhead said:
Weed weather is cold, windy nights for me. Though it is a ***** to light the joint.
This is the best, prefer to spend sunny days/evenings having drinks in a pub garden or in the backyard.

Drug test tomorrow, got a little under 2g to celebrate passing it afterwards  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom