The Smokeshack

Users who are viewing this thread

Moose! said:
That's not the thing I'm talking about.

dugout.jpg

I also know this as a one-hitter or dugout.

Moose! said:
It's metal, much smaller, and fits in a handy box.
Much smaller? The one I talk about is usually shorter than a cigarette. But I guess we're talking about the same thing. A small tube that has a thin part at about the fourth/fifth of it's length so you won't choke on burning pieces of weed, amirite? (Although this choke protection doesn't always work, according to a story a friend told me a few (dozen) times.)

I got my hands on some leaf (that's what kids call it, right?) last week and today I tried cooking it in butter. I did what the recipe told me and the result looks about the way it should. Now I'm eating some of it on pasta. I only had one gram to work with when most of the recipes called for about thirty times that. This is the first time I try it without being way too drunk already; every other time I've tried some it made me sick, sleepy or lovesick. I hope I will giggle and philosophize like in the movies instead this time.

Funnily enough I had a brownie with two grams in it. It had me and my friends sister giggling like idiots.

Dryvus said:
Vaporizers really are amazing to use at hotels.
I don't remember exactly if this was how it was done, but back when I was in school, in the back of class we'd put weed in a water bottle and light it with a match then take hits, thats basically the same thing right, or were you using an e-cig lookalike.

Back
Top Bottom