The Scenes Thread (Update: June 27, 2011)

Users who are viewing this thread

Aethel

Sergeant at Arms
This is thread where I'll post screens of the scenes I've done (I haven't any quite yet  :cool:) , and the thread
where you mod users can give me suggestions and resources with which to create the so-said scenes.
The whole problem with scenes of this era, is well, towns are big. I'm still giving myself migraines about how Caen should be done, much less Paris.
So, I have to pick certain parts of some cities, and downsize others. That's where I need your guys' feedback on.
For example, whether you'd rather have Paris as the Ile-de-la-Cite or the palace area, or some other setup.

I'm assuming that the mod will be set in 1428 in future releases, so I'm doing the scenes according to that date. Hopefully that won't change.

Does anyone have any castle/town they wish to see done, and plenty of information and/or images?
Please post them here.  :wink:

Works in Progress: (Update: June 27)
- Marseille ( just siege, ai mesh, and overall smoothing left to do...  :roll:)
- Orleans
Next on the List:
- Rheims
- Tolouse (maybe ?)

Sorry for the late reply, I'd love to integrate your scenes! If you upload 'em, I'll put 'em in the next release.
:grin:

exhominem said:
Sorry for the late reply, I'd love to integrate your scenes! If you upload 'em, I'll put 'em in the next release.
:grin:

Cool.
Now I just need to find where to start, and GET started.
I have a lack of resources, so I'm hoping someone'll post information here on some castle or town, but that doesn't seem to be happening.
You have any ideas or scenes you think I should start first? Otherwise I'll just start going at random.
I think I might start with Marseille.  :???:

P.S. Oh, and maybe you should sticky this? (Might wait 'till I have some stuff up though...)

Back
Top Bottom