NW Completed The Royal Army Tuesday Zombie Apocalypse Event

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TobyJoker said:
Regiment Name: 88th Regiment of Foot "Zombie Hunters"
Amount you will be bringing: 30
Do you understand all of the rules?: Yeah,

Accepted. For future preference, could all colonels please link this thread to their members. We hate repeating the rules 10x.

This tuesday we estimate an almost full server, so sign up early before slots fill up too fast.

Regiment Name: 65th
Amount you will be bringing: Around 20-25
Do you understand all of the rules?: I do!

Name: Snickers
Steam name: 65th_Snickers
Have you had previous experience admining an event: I have.
How many of these events have you attended: 1, went with Hoopy's guys last time.
How often can you show up to this event: Every week.
Do you have teamspeak and a microphone: I have both.

MrSnickers said:
Regiment Name: 65th
Amount you will be bringing: Around 20-25
Do you understand all of the rules?: I do!

Name: Snickers
Steam name: 65th_Snickers
How many of these events have you attended: 1, went with Hoopy's guys last time.

Accepted - I'll talk about the admin application though.

Please can all regiment leaders refresh the rules with their members today! Thanks!

- We have a kick on rulebreaking sight policy, after the first warning; it tends to get a bit admin chat spammy if we continue to warn every single person.

Regiment Name: 3rd royal artillery
Amount you will be bringing:10-15
Do you understand all of the rules?: YES SIRE

Name: kitty
Steam name: 3rd_royal_col_kitty
How many of these events have you attended: 0

kittyvlekkie2 said:
Regiment Name: 3rd royal artillery
Amount you will be bringing:10-15
Do you understand all of the rules?: YES SIRE

Name: kitty
Steam name: 3rd_royal_col_kitty
How many of these events have you attended: 0

Signup accepted.

Admin application on hold.

I would like to report a case of admin abuse,  our Colonel 2nd_Coldstream_Col_Spartan was shot by a Zombie and didn't change, like in the rules, he was then stabbed by a zombie and changed teams to Zombies, but the admin 14th_Col_Hawkes continuously asked him to swap teams although he had already changed teams he then banned Coldstream and tried to steal the Coldstream skirmishers. Please deal with him.

Hello! It seems you must have some strange misconception on what happened in that event, my friend. Spartan refused to switch sides after being stabbed, and began to swear and insult admins; we told him he was an inch away from being banned - then Spartan massed a massive "**** you 14th Yorks", and quit. There was no admin abuse and plenty of other regiments saw the events, so perhaps we should get their perspective instead of a biased perspective? :wink:

And if I do believe, you were involved in this mad fest? Shame. 2nd Coldstreams are now blacklisted/banned from this event now, for being trolls and childish beyond belief.

On a lighter note apart from that, it was a brilliant event! I will upload screenshots I took shortly of 1 map. :smile:

Oh - and I have dealt with Hawkes very harshly. Hawkes will continue to host this event.

This is a biased case as i was at the event and witnessed first hand what the 2nd coldstream where acting like. They were swearing and abusing the admins, They were cheating the rules of the event and when caught out, tried covering it up. As for the trying to steal the skirmishers all they said was that they could stay as they were not cheating and were playing legt and that they shouldn't be with the 2nd.

I was also there, and the coldstream are in the wrong here, its a shame its put a slight downer on an other wise superbly run and very fun event!

I was also there, for the first few maps it was good fun, everyone did well, 1 or 2 people didn't swap, but did so immediately upon being asked.

Then as we got the last map the incident with 2nd Coldstream kicked off, Hawkes made it very clear that in that round if you die (no matter how) you had to swap sides. Even a couple of my guys at the start, Mario and JO3 had to swap because they spawned as a ****ty class, tryed to swap but had a death so went Partazani.

As for Spartan, I belive it was 'Antix' that killed you, your own fault for trying to melee a zombie when you have like your whole regiment still alive..

Thanks for the fun event Hawke :wink: 65th will attend again!

+ Sorry the lag at the start people, I contacted the server host and we now have a much faster server.

Well anyways guys thanks for the event today :smile: Maybe we should try having a certain amount of time that the survivors should live for instead of kills ? Thanks for having us again and we will probably be attending next week. :grin:

- Cpt Peter

Admin should have paid more attention to the many zombies wandering around firing guns through out the event. Makes the whole thing kind of pointless really...

Thanks for the event! It was tons of fun besides the exchange of some unpleasant "words" :wink:

Anyways, the 65th stand ready to attend more of these awesome get-togethers!

Spartan did change but once changed was continuously harassed to do so by Hawkes, also the 65th admin was admin abusing, refilling his ammo and health, poorly run!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom