The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a distinct lack of good zombie mods on MB. The last one I liked was the Undying Lands, but that hasn't been touched in years. So I am looking forward to this greatly.

von_lidl said:
You said it, brotha!

EDIT: Is he involved with fixing the bugs of VC?
I am not sure if he is involved with fixing the bugs - all I know is he worked on it. Let's just hope this will continue soon :razz:

Reus said:
von_lidl said:
You said it, brotha!

EDIT: Is he involved with fixing the bugs of VC?
I am not sure if he is involved with fixing the bugs - all I know is he worked on it. Let's just hope this will continue soon :razz:
The only bugfixing I think he would be doing in VC is bugs with any of his stuff that he added/worked on.

Rigadoon said:
Reus said:
Or you could just go with "Happy holidays" and try to avoid such a pointless discussion, no?

Or other people should not freak out when you use whatever holiday greeting you want to use.
Yeah, that'd be the obvious solution. But if people can't agree on that, we might as well try to settle down and agree on "Happy holidays".

Reus said:
Rigadoon said:
Reus said:
Or you could just go with "Happy holidays" and try to avoid such a pointless discussion, no?

Or other people should not freak out when you use whatever holiday greeting you want to use.
Yeah, that'd be the obvious solution. But if people can't agree on that, we might as well try to settle down and agree on "Happy holidays".
I'm a Pastafarian so I celebrate Holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom